• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gravity

Dpantherman

Has anyone else here seen his last movie, Children of Men? One of my all time favorites, what a great technical director who can also get good performances from his actors.

Yes I saw it in the theaters when it came out.  Very good and it completely freaked me out.

Has anyone else here seen his last movie, Children of Men? One of my all time favorites, what a great technical director who can also get good performances from his actors.

Children of Men was a great movie but was that really his last one? That had to be 7-8 years ago right?

Gravity has 98% on rotten tomatoes....seems people are in awe of the movie.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/gravity_2013/

I think the Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban was his most recent one....but yes Children of Men is incredible.  I've never seen action scenes filmed that way.  Absolutely visionary.

As far as "Gravity" goes...I saw a preview for it before Pacific Rim in IMAX 3D and my mind was blown.

Best 3D I've ever seen.  I would highly recommend paying the extra few bucks for the IMAX 3D experience.  It really felt like you were floating out in space, out to nothingness. 

The reviews seem to confirm the film is as mindblowing as the IMAX trailer was.  CAN'T WAIT.

Archived