• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Since some are turning on Cam I have 4 question for you.

koolkatluke

1. He puts us in a position to lose more. How? Here is how? He rather take sacks than throw the ball away which leads to fumbles and getting out of FG range (both of which happened yesterday btw) he is terribly erratic and inconsistent on his throws, he stares down his receivers and throws into double coverage to a aging, slowing down Smitty on the wrong side of 34.

2. Lets see. yesterday Cards game, Titans game 2011, Falcons game in 2011 in Atlanta, Falcons game last season (the fumble), Packers in 2011 with his three picks, Seahawks game last season, Giants last year, Bears last season and Broncos. So atleast 9

3. Dont know

4. Too lazy to think about it

You get dumber with every post.

Fleener and Dwayne Allen :-)

Their first year they didn't have much impact.  Fleener is now getting more action because Dwayne is gone for the year I believe.  Ultimately however, I don't think these guys are making great impact on the Colts as major weapons just yet.  Richardson isn't doing much, and TY Hilton was a nobody who is now coming up.  I do think, this is just me, when I look at the Colts offense, it's not that much better than the Panthers offense.  We got runners, we got a good catching tight end, and we got a old vet receiver just like the Colts surrounded by a bunch of young guys.

And before we start Cam has faults and he needs to improve so please don't say the "So Cam doesn't deserve any Blame" Line. He does just not all or half of it.

1. Does Cam put us in position to win more or lose more?

2. Since he has been a starter how many loses do you blame on him? He Is 14-23 how many of the 23 is on his bad play?

3. What young QB drafted in the last 4 to 5 years would trade supporting cast with Cam?

example (Oline, WR, TE, RB, OC)

4. What team has done a worst Job then the Panthers of surrounding their young QB with weapons?

1) definitely win more

2) very few, maybe more in his rookie year than others just from inexperience

3) honestly I can't picture a QB that would trade straight up, maybe Gabbert? But he bloooooows.

4) the Jets? Do they count yet? Other than that, drawing a blank.

I'm really trying to answer these questions to the fullest and I can't come up with much to argue your points. I'm not a Cam hater tho. You won't be able to argue with them. Their answers will be questions and accusations in the negative form which are impossible to disprove like when someone is accused of being a homophobe or a racist. All you can say is huh-uh. God it's fun when we lose. :(

Their first year they didn't have much impact.  Fleener is now getting more action because Dwayne is gone for the year I believe.  Ultimately however, I don't think these guys are making great impact on the Colts as major weapons just yet.  Richardson isn't doing much, and TY Hilton was a nobody who is now coming up.  I do think, this is just me, when I look at the Colts offense, it's not that much better than the Panthers offense.  We got runners, we got a good catching tight end, and we got a old vet receiver just like the Colts surrounded by a bunch of young guys.

err Hilton had 800 yards.  that is not a nobody.  fleener and dwayne each contributed.  fleener had some big catches, and together they had like 800 yards, with 500 coming from dwayne.

and then they grew and developed and this year, look how good they are.

on top of that, the colts didn't stop building..

The colts added more to their offense than we did.  maybe they ahd to, but they are now quite a bit ahead of us.

Their first year they didn't have much impact. Fleener is now getting more action because Dwayne is gone for the year I believe. Ultimately however, I don't think these guys are making great impact on the Colts as major weapons just yet. Richardson isn't doing much, and TY Hilton was a nobody who is now coming up. I do think, this is just me, when I look at the Colts offense, it's not that much better than the Panthers offense. We got runners, we got a good catching tight end, and we got a old vet receiver just like the Colts surrounded by a bunch of young guys.

So do you actually have any facts or are you just going to attempt to downplay the additions they made any way you can?

Can't downplay the fact that we've added zero starters on offense through the draft (Silatolu out for the year) since Cam got here.

1. He puts us in a position to lose more. How? Here is how? He rather take sacks than throw the ball away which leads to fumbles and getting out of FG range (both of which happened yesterday btw) he is terribly erratic and inconsistent on his throws, he stares down his receivers and throws into double coverage to a aging, slowing down Smitty on the wrong side of 34.

2. Lets see. yesterday Cards game, Titans game 2011, Falcons game in 2011 in Atlanta, Falcons game last season (the fumble), Packers in 2011 with his three picks, Seahawks game last season, Giants last year, Bears last season and Broncos. So atleast 9

3. Dont know

4. Too lazy to think about it

1. Takes the worst offense in history to top 5. Only Andrew Luck had that much effect on a offense. Not RG3, Tannehill, Wilson, Bradford and so on and so on.

2. Cards game = Cam deserve some blame but so does the OLIne, WR's, and Coaching.

Titans Game = So Cam is the only one to blame in that game not the SP team (gave up a TD and Field position) Not the Defense (who couldn't stop Hasselback and gave CJ his 1st 100 yard game that year) And Not the Oline who got Cam sacked 6x.

A few of these games nobody played good but you Blame Cam really??

3. That's a good anwser.

4. So why even reply since you cearly choose to not  be serious??

Maybe rooting for another team would be good for you.

And before we start Cam has faults and he needs to improve so please don't say the "So Cam doesn't deserve any Blame" Line. He does just not all or half of it.

1. Does Cam put us in position to win more or lose more?

2. Since he has been a starter how many loses do you blame on him? He Is 14-23 how many of the 23 is on his bad play?

3. What young QB drafted in the last 4 to 5 years would trade supporting cast with Cam?

example (Oline, WR, TE, RB, OC)

4. What team has done a worst Job then the Panthers of surrounding their young QB with weapons?

1. Win more

2. 5-6 is what I'd say, it's debatable though because our coaching staff is horrendous.

3. Gabbert. His team is awful. Worse than ours.

4. The Jags. The Jets aren't helping their cause by not getting any offensive monsters in there.

I'm glad we drafted Cam, it was the right thing to do three years ago, and he has the physical traits to be great.  But a lot of people are saying he can only be great with better players around him.  I always thought one of the trademarks of a great player is the ability to elevate the play of those around him, make average players look good and make good players look great.  So far, Cam hasn't done that.  He has had flashes, but no consistency.

I'm glad we drafted Cam, it was the right thing to do three years ago, and he has the physical traits to be great. But a lot of people are saying he can only be great with better players around him. I always thought one of the trademarks of a great player is the ability to elevate the play of those around him, make average players look good and make good players look great. So far, Cam hasn't done that. He has had flashes, but no consistency.

First thing you do when you get a supremely talented quarterback is build around him on offense. We haven't. Period.

err Hilton had 800 yards.  that is not a nobody.  fleener and dwayne each contributed.  fleener had some big catches, and together they had like 800 yards, with 500 coming from dwayne.

and then they grew and developed and this year, look how good they are.

on top of that, the colts didn't stop building..

The colts added more to their offense than we did.  maybe they ahd to, but they are now quite a bit ahead of us.

I'm saying in terms of Hilton, it wasn't like when he first came into the league he was a big aquisition.  By comparison, Tedd Ginn was a first rounder, and I believe he could be our Hilton.  Greg Olsen is better than both Fleener and Allen, so I would say they are equal in the least.  The Colts probably do have a better O-line, but I don't think it's all pro across the board or anything of that nature.  The Richardson pick up is big, but again he hasn't done much so far.  D-Will and Tolbert is just as good as Richardson so far.

Other than the O-line perhaps, I would say our offense is about the same in terms of talent.  It's not like the Colts drafted a "AJ Green" talent or signed a big offensive free agent in the past two years.

1) Are the Panthers today where you thought we would be as a team when we drafted Cam?

2) Has Cam impressed you with his personal development in the areas of mechanics, accuracy, and consistency?

3) Are the original knocks on his game by his detractors during the days leading up to the draft plausibly accurate?

4) Is it easier to change one player or an entire team's staff, philosophy, and personnel?

please answer objectively

I will link a definition the word "objectively" if you don't understand.  Just ask.

Archived