• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trail Blazers interested in trading for Gerald Wallace

Source: Rotoworld per Charlotte Observer

The Trail Blazers have reportedly contacted the Bobcats about trading for Gerald Wallace, but Charlotte isn't likely to part with their star small forward.

Charlotte is trying to make the playoffs and drum up some interest in their flagging franchise, and the reaction of Bobcats beat writer Rick Bonnell is telling. "I'd be surprised," he writes, "if the Bobcats...would exchange Wallace for essentially cap relief and forward Nicolas Batum."

I think you are nuts thinking you can get LA or Roy-boy outta KP. A possible trade would be outlaw bayless mills for nazr and wallace. Roy Aldrige and batum. KP isn't letting go.

Batum was the original trade offer I believe. I'm saying is no to Batum, I want either Aldrige or Roy.

Newest rumor out of Cleveland is Wally and JJ Hickson for Gerald Wallace....No....If that happens, Bobcats should and would lose many fans.

That is a definite no. They don't have anyone I'd like to have cept for James and that ant happening.

So if a deal goes down it better be something like Wallace and Nzar for Aldridge.

This shouldnt even be disscussed because MJ should have drafted Roy to begin with! That being said Mohammed and Wallace for Aldridge is a great deal. Maybe they could throw in Travis Outlaw or Martell Webster for some bench depth

Not a good deal at all because we are losing the only natural small forward we have. Now if they threw in Outlaw I would say go for it by Mohammed and Wallace for Aldridge and Outlaw would be a great deal. But Mohmmed and Wallace just for Aldridge is a bad deal.

Archived