• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

newton presser

Carolina Panthers ‏@Panthers 1m

Newton: "Right now, we need to set personal goals. Our number one goal right now is trying to become 2-3."

ummm

maybe he should have said "win one game at at time" or something like that. I'm sure that's what he meant.

Wow it only took 5 weeks into the season to recognize that we need to up the tempo because that's the only time we have success.

Of course by that I'm sure they mean get to the line faster or some stupid thing and not the tempo of the actual plays.

He was magnificent untill the Cardinals adjusted, and RR/Shula were sleeping on the sideline.

Shula wasn't making reads and throwing picks.

I'm not a Cam hater but look at his body of work so far this season and he's declined/not improved from last year. It's tough to separate Cam's play and the play calling but you can't put all the blame on Shula and Rivera.

Shula wasn't making reads and throwing picks.

I'm not a Cam hater but look at his body of work so far this season and he's declined/not improved from last year. It's tough to separate Cam's play and the play calling but you can't put all the blame on Shula and Rivera.

Yeah it's no big deal when your receivers are dropping touchdown passes and fourth down passes that hit them right in the chest.

Archived