• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the first time this week...

Lilsmitty09

I am not from charlotte but from greensboro which is like an hour and half away. I don't know any name of places there. When I went, we just bar hopped all night in uptown. Had a great time and met some cool women. Last time I came to charlotte, we stayed in a hotel in uptown. The name escapes me but there was a bar/restuarant at the bottom floor. After a certain time, a DJ came in and the lights dimmed. Women by the boatloads came downstairs dressed to kill. Best thing about it, i think it was free if you stayed at the hotel.

A lot of these are great recommendations on places to go and places to eat..... With your families.

Sorry....I can only reccomend the best places to go out, get bombed, and talk to chicks.

Sadly I can only recommend places with bouncy houses, balloon animals, and special parking for pregnant women. But on a positive note my wife's minivan has fold down seating so I can get all of our Cub Scout popcorn deliveries in there!

You can't have both Boone and Assville.  Have I told you today that I hate you? 

< u bearded ***>

lilsmitty is like 20, don't send him to the isle of bearded women, with that smell like Jacksonville low tide, on a random Tuesday, without change for a loonie, on boxing day. 

Asheville is better because of you but you cannot cover the stench that is New Orleans/San Francisco, NC.

<We still on for brunch Saturday?>

shut up re re

hippy chicks that shave and wear flower dresses with no panties ftw

Scarowinds, NASCAR Hall of Fame, Concord Mills Mall...

Seriously?

Quick, someone recommend a Bobcats game & his weekend will be perfect.

actually there is a preseason game Thursday morning. should be able to get cheap tix - game during the workday and all with the usual parking being taken up by bank workers

Archived