• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coming to Carolina for the first time this week...

Lilsmitty09

I will be flying from Washington state all the way to NC this Wednesday and will be staying till Monday (of course going to the panthers game on sunday) and was looking for some fun things to do/see and good places to eat (other than bojangles and cookout). Any tips on game day as well would be nice! Will be staying in center of charlotte so walking to the stadium won't bother me one bit. Thanks!

And just an fyi for those who can't find my old youtube account (Nflpantherso7)...Saint fans on there flagged it down so all my videos and work is now permanently gone. I made a new one though called Nflpanthers07media for those interested!

ANYWAYS, Keep Pounding!

Guest Spider Monkey

You have A-Rod in your sig and you're calling him a douche?

A-Rod has earned over $400,000,000 & smashes super models.

OP sits in his dorm room and insults anyone who disagrees with him.

I will be flying from Washington state all the way to NC this Wednesday and will be staying till Monday (of course going to the panthers game on sunday) and was looking for some fun things to do/see and good places to eat (other than bojangles and cookout). Any tips on game day as well would be nice! Will be staying in center of charlotte so walking to the stadium won't bother me one bit. Thanks!

And just an fyi for those who can't find my old youtube account (Nflpantherso7)...Saint fans on there flagged it down so all my videos and work is now permanently gone. I made a new one though called Nflpanthers07media for those interested!

ANYWAYS, Keep Pounding!

Awesome to hear you're making it down here for a game.

I gotta ask though how in the hell is there a person in Washington state a Panthers fan?

You should try The Capital Grille, Red Rocks, 131 Main or Greek Isles if you're looking for some grub. 

The Men's Club is always fun and Uptown Cabaret is free admission w/ a game ticket on Sunday. 

Archived