• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy. I Would Dominate Lebron James

chknwing

Oh you guys, I swear. That's some funny stuff. The guy is definitely playing with a few cards short of a deck.

Nothing wrong with saying what he said. It's called having a personality. Do you guys go to your jobs and beast out everyday? Do you set records?

Probably not but you should go into it with the attitude that you will set records and beast out everyday.

Any who, keep it up Greg the D is definitely ballon right now. Get dat swag right!

Sarcastic, not sarcastic, I have no issue with the Lebron comments. It's irrelevant to me.

What is not irrelevant however is the potential investment we are possibly about to make into him. I want production on the field.

he has been producing even if it doesnt come up on the stat sheet.

Back to my post that this crappy iPad cut off......he had a nice offer on the table that he turned down(along with his hambone agent D.R) all predicated on his production this year.He is playing good but not dominate to command top DE money......32 million is a lot of jack.DG doesn't play games as we have all found out.He is not one to bend a whole lot when it comes to contracts and I doubt he will be pressured by anyone to give more then a player is worth. 32 big ones is a nice contract and would put Hardy in the company of some good DE as far as contracts go.He may just be walking (or traded) if he continues to be bullhead and refuses to sign.As I said before....never get to attached to individual players.All about the jack and loyalty is just a myth.

he has been producing even if it doesnt come up on the stat sheet.

The very people here rushing to his aide would be the very ones who would be calling for his head if we give him a large contract, and he's still having low sack numbers and making outlandish predictions and claims. People may be eating it up right now, but things change.

That's the bottom line.

The very people here rushing to his aide would be the very ones who would be calling for his head if we give him a large contract, and he's still having low sack numbers and making outlandish predictions and claims. People may be eating it up right now, but things change.

That's the bottom line.

the dudes joking around chill out. he's a character.

he's been coming up ready to play every sunday this season. He gives our d-line a personality and look we are a top 3 defense so far.   the rest of the stuff you just posted is irrelevant to this thread

Back to my post that this crappy iPad cut off......he had a nice offer on the table that he turned down(along with his hambone agent D.R) all predicated on his production this year.He is playing good but not dominate to command top DE money......32 million is a lot of jack.DG doesn't play games as we have all found out.He is not one to bend a whole lot when it comes to contracts and I doubt he will be pressured by anyone to give more then a player is worth. 32 big ones is a nice contract and would put Hardy in the company of some good DE as far as contracts go.He may just be walking (or traded) if he continues to be bullhead and refuses to sign.As I said before....never get to attached to individual players.All about the jack and loyalty is just a myth.

The only originating source for this that I can seem to find is from Brett Jensen of WFNZ. Which basically means less than nothing.

Is there some other information that I'm missing?

the dudes joking around chill out. he's a character.

he's been coming up ready to play every sunday this season. He gives our d-line a personality and look we are a top 3 defense so far.   the rest of the stuff you just posted is irrelevant to this thread

Depends on how much that "personality" is going to cost us if his sack numbers keep dwindling.

Again, I don't see the need to get so upset over a simple conversation, but whatever.

Depends on how much that "personality" is going to cost us if his sack numbers keep dwindling.

Again, I don't see the need to get so upset over a simple conversation, but whatever.

lol, no one is getting upset, tho some people are overreacting and reading too much into this little interview.

like this...

Hardy needs to get back to doing what he does best, not having silly interviews or making outrageous sack number predictions.

like he can't do both. one's not keeping him from the other. the two have nothing to do with each other. he's not taking that interview nearly as seriously as you think he is and if you think that he's not committed to being a great player (not that you are) then you're being ridiculous.

he's having fun in interviews and he's saying outlandish stuff because it's funny and entertaining..but when it's game time he's all business/beast mode. so what if he isn't leading the league in sacks or whatever. the guy is making an impact.

but hey, if you want to play grown up with hardy and think you know how he ought to act in interviews, go right ahead. i'll still think he's funny just as much as i think those saying "he needs to quit talking like that" are.

Shows how dumb this guy is.  He is apparently a better basketball player than Lebron but would rather play football for pennies than be worth 200 million+ playing basketball.

or how gullible you are at thinking he's doing anything more than just messing around.

lol, no one is getting upset, tho some people are overreacting and reading too much into this little interview.

like this...

like he can't do both. one's not keeping him from the other. the two have nothing to do with each other. he's not taking that interview nearly as seriously as you think he is and if you think that he's not committed to being a great player (not that you are) then you're being ridiculous.

he's having fun in interviews and he's saying outlandish stuff because it's funny and entertaining..but when it's game time he's all business/beast mode. so what if he isn't leading the league in sacks or whatever. the guy is making an impact.

but hey, if you want to play grown up with hardy and think you know how he ought to act in interviews, go right ahead. i'll still think he's funny just as much as i think those saying "he needs to quit talking like that" are.

Again, I think you are taking my statements far too personally. I didn't say anything derogatory about him, or that he sucks.

Right or wrong, making the kinds of claims and predictions he has not only opens him to criticism, it practically invites it.

Again, I think you are taking my statements far too personally. I didn't say anything derogatory about him, or that he sucks.

Right or wrong, making the kinds of claims and predictions he has not only opens him to criticism, it practically invites it.

taking them too personally? i don't give a flying fig newton what he does as long as he isn't breaking any laws and is playing hard when he's supposed to. i've just been laughing at people who are saying he shouldn't be saying stuff in interviews and taking his comments too seriously.

don't worry, i don't think you're any less of a fan for that. just funny is all.

and it only invites criticsm from the people who take that crap too seriously.

Archived