• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

St Louise

SCP

We need good luck?

No, we just need to show up.

You're crap on both sides of the ball. Your one weapon on offense (Austin) has done very little this season, Sam has been better, but he hasn't faced any complete D's. Stacy is going to be humbled on Sunday.

Your DL is about as good as any, but it's a hodge Podgorica group of various pieces behind them.

And honestly, the worst collection of NFL fans we've come across in 3 years. Slanderous, and absolutely lacking in knowledge and decorum.

Grow a pair, Nancy. If you can't see the OP for what it is then you take the Internet way to seriously. I even rag on myself and Panther fans in the post. I'm glad that all 5 members of your board (Well 4 now since you've banned Joat) got to see it.

The only reason to hate the Shams is Fisher...beyond that they inspire a lot of apathy. Which means like the Bills and Cards, they're likely to beat us. Every time we face a team I don't care about, we seem to find a way to blow it.

That's why I compared this weeks feeling to the week before the Titans game in 2011. The Rams are about as relevant to me as the color of the thong Jase is wearing when he works out. That is what has me worried. Rivera and Shula need to come out guns blazing for us to win. This is a classic Rivera let down game.

That's why I compared this weeks feeling to the week before the Titans game in 2011. The Rams are about as relevant to me as the color of the thong Jase is wearing when he works out. That is what has me worried. Rivera and Shula need to come out guns blazing for us to win. This is a classic Rivera let down game.

i could definitely see this as a "take the foot off the gas" type game.

i could definitely see this as a "take the foot off the gas" type game.

Yep. This organization has been plagued by these games for a long time dating back to the inconsistent Fox years. I mean Rivera is a totally different person in his interviews after win vs a loss. He is loose and nonchalant after a win. IMO he should be the same temperament win or lose and constantly apply pressure to his team. He doesn't do that and that message of "take the foot off" gets into the locker room. That's why it's hard for us to win back-to-back when they count IMO.

We need good luck?

No, we just need to show up.

You're crap on both sides of the ball. Your one weapon on offense (Austin) has done very little this season, Sam has been better, but he hasn't faced any complete D's. Stacy is going to be humbled on Sunday.

Your DL is about as good as any, but it's a hodge Podgorica group of various pieces behind them.

You know that's not true.  If you need to "just show up", then you'd have a better record by now.  And I wouldn't say Austin is our only weapon.  In fact, he's about 4th on the depth chart at the moment.   True about Bradford.  This will be a good test for him because as I said in another thread, you've got a real good front 7.   Your point about the D-line is taken, but Laurinaitis is playing well, Ogletree is really turning out to be a playmaker, and Dunbar could cripple your QB on a blindside blitz if the protection fails.  He's really the catalyst for the defense, so I wouldn't discount him.  The safety position is the weak link right now, so it will take a complete effort by them to keep this game close.  

And if it is close towards the end, there seems to be a consensus from your own fans that it'll be a death sentence. 

Grow a pair, Nancy. If you can't see the OP for what it is then you take the Internet way to seriously. I even rag on myself and Panther fans in the post. I'm glad that all 5 members of your board (Well 4 now since you've banned Joat) got to see it.

LOL.  Okay, Butch (internet tough guy is tough).  rofl.gif

Nobody took your post seriously.  It just wasn't humorous is all.  No need to get all menstrual over it.   But since you're a tough guy and all (shiver), how about we make a sig bet on this game?   I'll go ahead and put together a sig for your to don for the rest of the week after the game when your team loses.  You can go ahead and make one for me and I'll wear it for a week in the off-chance that our entire team gets injured and YOU win.   All I ask is that you make it tasteful (as will I), because the STL Media, the Rams COO, and lots of players frequent our tiny little board (check the index page to see our chats with Demoff and Barksdale).  

You down with that, Butch? 

The rightside of our oline is about as bad as it gets in the NFL. If our offense struggles to move the ball and St Louise has short fields all day forget about.

I disagree about the right side. They're the weakness, but I think it's being blown out of proportion. Bell struggles against outside speed guys and was humiliated by Mario Williams. Scott has been solid. Atlanta wishes they had out right side.

LOL. Okay, Butch (internet tough guy is tough). rofl.gif

Nobody took your post seriously. It just wasn't humorous is all. No need to get all menstrual over it. But since you're a tough guy and all (shiver), how about we make a sig bet on this game? I'll go ahead and put together a sig for your to don for the rest of the week after the game when your team loses. You can go ahead and make one for me and I'll wear it for a week in the off-chance that our entire team gets injured and YOU win. All I ask is that you make it tasteful (as will I), because the STL Media, the Rams COO, and lots of players frequent our tiny little board (check the index page to see our chats with Demoff and Barksdale).

You down with that, Butch?

How you interpret that post to be "tough guy" or "menstrual" is lost on me. And no, I have zero interest what-so-ever. Come Sunday night, win or lose, the Rams won't even be a blip on my radar unless another story comes out about them moving to LA because the St Louis convention and visitors bureau won't buy them new carpet. If you were an NFCS rival maybe, but honestly Sunday night I'll be more concerned about what tie to wear Monday than about some Internet Rams fan in Florida.

I disagree about the right side. They're the weakness, but I think it's being blown out of proportion. Bell struggles against outside speed guys and was humiliated by Mario Williams. Scott has been solid. Atlanta wishes they had out right side.

Fair enough.

Archived