• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Ryan is absolutely horrible

lol throwing it into triple coverage is good? Throwing it DIRECTLY to Drayton Florence is good?

Stop. He's overrated as overrated gets.

Dray jumped the route. He made an, "I'm a vet, I see what you are doing", I gots this, call, And, it worked. You can get beat big time if you guess wrong. Which is why it is not a popular concept. Give Dray the credit for recognizing the situation, And, capitalizing on it.

He is solid depth. He is on the team because he has earned it. Hope he contributes to a great year by the back end. he he, back end.

The one and, thankfully, only positive about the atl QB? He is 5-1 in Playoff seasons. Alex Smith, Flacco, are the same. Pretty good QBs, if you surround them with talent.

No Ryan ain't horrible. Matt just doesn't have no running game to help him out and both his top WRs are out. If both Jones and White had play and Ryan had a running game. Then we might have been in more trouble then we was in the first half. Our D was getting shredded in the first half. Luckly Ron made adjustments at half and took Tony out of the game in the second half. Ryan might have some bad drives and any good QB does. But Ryan is still good. So don't say he is bad. Yes I'm a Panther fan. But give Matt credit. He did a good job this game without his two WRs and no running game. But I give our D props for stepping up in the second half as well.

We let them hang around for 2 1/2 quarters. They had numerous opportunities to make our life miserable. Fail.

IMO, he lacks the imagination. We took away 88, (Great adjustment by the way.) and he couldn't recover. He good and all that, but we pressured him into a pretty poor game. We spanked them, and ryan wasn't able to prevent it.

Good quarterbacks still look good even when lacking pieces. The erros would look obvious when receivers are dropping balls in their hands. Did he do anything today to make you think he was good?

He's not worth 100 mil. . half that maybe. . he's ok

Brady is playing with a bunch of rookies and newbs, and is having an up and down season. Peyton is playing with new vets, and is just being himself.

So that whole good QBs can help bad receiving is flawed. There is a reason young WRs are given time to develop. They don't get enough reps to limit the eventual mistakes. Some coaches can live with rookie mistakes, other coaches, not so much.

atl had numerous chances to put pressure on us today, yet they barely put up a fight. After we took away 88, he was total fail.

I think he is in that 2nd tier group right under elite. You can win with him, if you surround him with talent. If you lose your talent level for whatever reason, he will struggle mightily.

I would say 80mil range. He is a franchise QB, but on the low end.

never that good? uhh... you're crazy...

The original context of what was said was that he was implying that Brady was "Great" not good. I think Brady is a good QB, not great. You think he's great, then thumbs up to you. When I watch him play, I think 'hmm, he's pretty fuggin good' not like when I watch Manning Rodgers Brees . . .even Stafford now.

He's good, what more do you want a Panthers fan to say? He's not great. . /shrug

The original context of what was said was that he was implying that Brady was "Great" not good. I think Brady is a good QB, not great. You think he's great, then thumbs up to you. When I watch him play, I think 'hmm, he's pretty fuggin good' not like when I watch Manning Rodgers Brees . . .even Stafford now.

He's good, what more do you want a Panthers fan to say? He's not great. . /shrug

Tom Brady isn't just great, he is one of the all time greats... I don't see how you can possibly argue otherwise, considering the other QBs you put in that group...

Tom Brady isn't just great, he is one of the all time greats... I don't see how you can possibly argue otherwise, considering the other QBs you put in that group...

I disagree, a large portion of the data set is corrupt and should be marked with a "*"

You think he's one of the greatest, like I said, good for you. I disagree.

Archived