• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the panthers are down by 21, do we comeback?

Kelp

Wilson and Luck will be praised for their comebacks, and even though they were against crappy teams, you gotta give em credit.

Good teams are able to do this, Cam did it vs bama in his heisman/championship year.

Would this team overcome a deficit of that kind of magnitude?

It helps if the opposing kicker can't make 2/3 of his kicks. The last one was a tough one and 55 yards, but the first two should be bunnies for a NFL kicker. Don't forget that the Texans lost their playcaller.

The bucs aren't good, and Seahawks underestimated them.

Who said 49ers will score 21 easy points against the no.3 DEFENSE in the league? You know which team in the NFL is allowing the least points to offenses? CAROLINA with only 106 points through 8 games! That's a "13.25" points per game allowed by our nasty defense this season.

The real question is: If the 49ers are down by 21, do they comeback?  NO.

Hawks defense isn't as bad ass as ours.

We do have the talent to come back.

But until we're in that situation, we won't know with certainty.

That's why I don't like the "what if" game.

I don't see this team going down 21 points to anyone. So there is a real chance we'll never find out.

It helps if the opposing kicker can't make 2/3 of his kicks. The last one was a tough one and 55 yards, but the first two should be bunnies for a NFL kicker. Don't forget that the Texans lost their playcaller.

The bucs aren't good, and Seahawks underestimated them.

Yep, Seahawks completely overlooked them. They all must have taken the week off; not really, but yeah.

FTR, I don't ever want to be down that much to find out if we can come back.

Archived