• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colon Kaepernick

Strawman

NFL Training Camp 2013

Jaworski praises Colin Kaepernick

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Niners quarterback Colin Kaepernick received high praise from ESPN analyst Ron Jaworski and managed to take it in stride.

SportsNation: Kaepernick an all-time great?

Ron Jaworski believes Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest QB to ever grace the NFL gridiron, but will he?

"I truly believe Colin Kaepernick could be one of the greatest quarterbacks ever," Jaworski said Wednesday on ESPN. "I love his skill set. I think the sky's the limit."

Uh.....yeah.....ok.

I like Jaws, but he gets carried away with rhetoric and hyperbole and this might be the finest example of that. 

Kaepernick is the ultimate one-read and run QB that Jaws has been incorrectly labelling Cam as all these years, so the irony of his absolutely absurd proclamation is epic. 

I like Jaws, but he gets carried away with rhetoric and hyperbole and this might be the finest example of that.

Kaepernick is the ultimate one-read and run QB that Jaws has been incorrectly labelling Cam as all these years, so the irony of his absolutely absurd proclamation is epic.

He gets it! Pie for you my friend.

Archived