• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Patriots Gameday Thread

Zod

I'm so dam jealous of all of you who are going tonight! I wanted to be at this game so bad.

I was planning on making the trip down, then my dumb foster kid thought it'd be cool to break into someone's garage last week and steal a dirt bike. So I have to be available this week for court and all that fun stuff...

Hope you guys make some noise! I want to see a playoff type atmosphere on the TV tonight!

Guest CarolinaBlacknBlueblood

Goin' old school tonight fellas...I've not worn this jersey since the 09 season. I took it off during a game that year, and help start the "we want Moore" chants @ BoA. Time to remember the glory days, damn it feels good to be relevant again. GO PANTHERS!!!!

post-14025-13847923431_thumb.jpg

Why is anyone even at work today. Today should be a holiday.

I kinda wish I was working...tomorrow is the day I will need off! Hahaha....plus, me wandering around the house nervously is irritating the wife....

My girlfriend says the Panthers are a good team and it should be a close game. fug that I want a fuging blowout and her tears on a platter. Cardiac Cats make a statement in front of the nation. 30-16

Are you still getting laid regularly?

Goin' old school tonight fellas...I've not worn this jersey since the 09 season. I took it off during a game that year, and help start the "we want Moore" chants @ BoA. Time to remember the glory days, damn it feels good to be relevant again. GO PANTHERS!!!!

fug that what did you wear last week

fug that what did you wear last week

yea, I'm a jersey snob to, but I gotta do it this week. ..I only have 2 black jerseys and they Jake and Beason...usually wear my smitty nuke jerseys.

once a week or so.

.....Once a week? ...and your still dating?.....dang, don't marry her dude, it will drop to once every 3 months if you do....

Why is anyone even at work today. Today should be a holiday.

I agree! I was asking myself as I got out of bed today, why don't I have today and tomorrow off? I'm hyped about this game. The clock is going very, very slow. If my friend sends me an email and tells me he is getting off at noon, I will be ticked. I think my throat is getting alittle "itchy". *cough* *cough as I look at the supervisor*

Archived