• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Zod

i am so pumped right now. i feel like the key to this game is our secondary. if they play well we should win, but that's a big if. they are really shaky at times and the saints have a deadly passing attack. we have to get consistent pressure on brees. they have shown they struggle with running qb's and physical teams on defense, so i like how our offense matches up against their defense. cam has to make smart decisions, probably will be no room for crucial error. like last week when he threw that int off his backfoot in the red zone, he absolutely can't do something like that tonight. and i'm sure the coaching staff has made him well aware of this. should be a great one, go Panthers

Should we be pulling for the Seahawks in this game to create distance between us and the Niners in the wildcard race, or should we be pulling for the Niners because we already beat them and it increases our chances of getting the #1 seed?

IMO pulling for the 49ers because them winning helps make sure AZ doesn't get in the playoffs should the panthers slip up.

Archived