• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dat Alice makes a thread on Saints Report.

PhillyB

don't try to squiggle back in here and save face, the saints report mods might've deleted your shameful garment-rending but it's emblazoned forever in all its ignominious glory thanks to the magic of screen capture technology.

now mosey on over to cowboyszone.com and register for an account. go on

You forgot to edit out the post # 563. Nice story but my families condos are in different cities of Florida and Puerto Rico, not one in LA, cool story though,

Also, mods don't delete threads, they move them to Locker a Room, the smack area, so even more fail.

You forgot to edit out the post # 563. Nice story but my families condos are in different cities of Florida and Puerto Rico, not one in LA, cool story though

that would be your total post count, bird brain.

and this one obviously got deleted since the original url takes you to a page-not-found.

screenshot from one of your recent SR posts in your dorky statistics thread. same font.

ScreenShot2013-12-23at24800AM_zpsa628736

Post number changed, how can that be for someone banned? Why isn't it 563?

So here are all my real posts:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1806351

So in between my positive posts, I suddenly gave up and said I was done with team, then continued to post positives....ohh and my family bought condos in the state of LA suddenly also.

Bravo Phil, I'm actually kinda enjoying you trolling you're own fans like you did with that photoshopped match,com profile before anyone realized the link to real guys profile was in address line of you pic all along, BTW, you seen him yet? Seemed really interested in meeting you,

Post number changed, how can that be for someone banned? Why isn't it 563?

So here are all my real posts:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1806351

So in between my positive posts, I suddenly gave up and said I was done with team, then continued to post positives....ohh and my family bought condos in the state of LA suddenly also.

Bravo Phil, I'm actually kinda enjoying you trolling you're own fans like you did with that photoshopped match,com profile before anyone realized the link to real guys profile was in address line of you pic all along, BTW, you seen him yet? Seemed really interested in meeting you,

mah brain, I just..... why?

Why do you exist?

Man get off the internet, stop pretending you're parents own condos. Even if they did, what does that mean for you? You suck on the familial teet because your an assbergin child?

just go man, go.

Archived