• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheese Mo'z Dan Morgan

dmo4455

Squirrel mentioned having next year's draft party there. It would be cool for him to sponsor a tailgate this year.

I bet if we had a group come out to his place for Away Games, he would definitely host one of our tailgates for home games. He was very impressed by the fact that we did the tailgates to collect donations for Toys For Tots.

Just got back from having lunch at Cheez Mo's. Here is my update:

1. Pizza was fantastic. got the #55 Special....Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepper Flakes, etc... Best pizza I have ever had.

2. Yes, I confirmed that it was Dan Morgan who posted on here. How do I know? Because he was there, came over and introduced himself, and I asked him. He said it was him. He sat with me and my buddy during lunch and we had a great conversation with him. He even offered to buy us some wings...but I had to decline after the large pizza we had just devoured.

Alot of the other players frequent the restaurant...Smitty, DLewis, Beason, etc... are there all the time. They all live in the same neighborhood.

He said he was impressed with the site...even those who did not believe him and were giving him crap. He said that he would definitely continue to come on and would post and chat with us in the future.

He Zod...he did mention that you called him this morning.

He said that if we wanted to have a group for any game, etc.. to just give him a call. He would reserve a bunch of tables for us and would give us a bunch of discounts and specials.

He also offered to deliver pizzas to our tailgate sometime this year...said to just call him or his even coordinator (I have her card).

He was a super nice guy.

sounds like a nice..place i will have to meet some of you guys this year..some of the huddlers that get out the house..lol

He also said that he would post in the future and give us inside information when he could. He said Peppers is ready to go and the team has welcomed him back with open arms. He said to watch out for the defense this season. What Meeks is putting in is going to be fun to watch with the players we have.

He also said that he would post in the future and give us inside information when he could. He said Peppers is ready to go and the team has welcomed him back with open arms. He said to watch out for the defense this season. What Meeks is putting in is going to be fun to watch with the players we have.

Not to be a party pooper, but players say that every year.

You going to quit on this too like you quit on the Saints because you had a minor injury? Way to show your character Dan. A minor calf injury and you get scared and quit? They gave you two chances, you up and retired the first time (that was understandable) then you pull a Brett Favre and come out of retirement only to screw the team over one more time. Thanks for not setting foot on the field in the Black and Gold; you showed your true colors....... Yellow.....

Since you have some free time and feel like posting on the internet, maybe you can pop your head over to www.saintsreport.com and tell all the Saints fans just why you decided to screw them over????? I'm just saying.

Quitcherbitchin!

You guys wouldn't have done anything productive with the wealth of talent Dan brings to the game anyway.

Look what happend when Kerry Collins went there. nada, zilch, nuttin.

And don't get me started on Reggie Bust.

Nawlins has a way of sucking the talent of athletes that have the unfortunate luck of ending up there. The only thing good there is pretty much the muffalettas on Bourbon Street and Hollis Carmouche (one of the greatest jazz musicians to ever blow a horn).

That being said, have a great day!

Not to be a party pooper, but players say that every year.

I know, he was saying that what Meeks was trying to put in really seemed to play into the strengths of our players. Not saying it will be different, but good to hear from a non-player in the know. He just said that Beason and the other players were very excited about the upcoming season on defense...take it for what it is worth.

Dan Morgan may have had talent but a great career is far from the truth. Never completed a full season in his career. That's a great career? 1 count them 1 100+ tackle season. While he was good, he was no where near great.

And we'll see what happens this year.

Dan Morgan may have had talent but a great career is far from the truth. Never completed a full season in his career. That's a great career? 1 count them 1 100+ tackle season. While he was good, he was no where near great.

He did complete a full season, but if you want to talk smack, you need to take it to the smack forum.

After your ban is lifted.

If you want to see what Dan Morgan was all about, go check out the 2003 SB. Guy was an absolute beast.

Just got back from having lunch at Cheez Mo's. Here is my update:

1. Pizza was fantastic. got the #55 Special....Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepper Flakes, etc... Best pizza I have ever had.

2. Yes, I confirmed that it was Dan Morgan who posted on here. How do I know? Because he was there, came over and introduced himself, and I asked him. He said it was him. He sat with me and my buddy during lunch and we had a great conversation with him. He even offered to buy us some wings...but I had to decline after the large pizza we had just devoured.

Alot of the other players frequent the restaurant...Smitty, DLewis, Beason, etc... are there all the time. They all live in the same neighborhood.

He said he was impressed with the site...even those who did not believe him and were giving him crap. He said that he would definitely continue to come on and would post and chat with us in the future.

He Zod...he did mention that you called him this morning.

He said that if we wanted to have a group for any game, etc.. to just give him a call. He would reserve a bunch of tables for us and would give us a bunch of discounts and specials.

He also offered to deliver pizzas to our tailgate sometime this year...said to just call him or his even coordinator (I have her card).

He was a super nice guy.

Awesome....thanks!!!

Archived