• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATLANTA: This won't be easy

DaveThePanther2008

i want the offense to be consistent. we need them to be rolling on all cylinders come playoff time....regardless if we don't get this bye.

this is no pushover. smitty is out. roddy is back. last game for tony g ever (he's gonna be pushing off like a punk bitch all game).

Cam is gonna have to have a good game and our WR are gonna have to get open..

hidden gem for the ATL game....Domenik Hixon.

My mantra all year. atl. is not a very good team. We are a very good team. We win 24-10.

IF, they can protect matty, they may put up a fight. Otherwise, they dink and dunk their way to a loss. The ONLY way we lose this game is if we lay an egg. That ain't gonna happen.

Confident? YES! So fuggin' what. Their defense is still a mess.

Of course we are confident but the slightest overlook because we are looking for that week off might spell disaster.

Here is a bit of interesting info.

IF we win the division... Every team in our division will have won this division 3 times.

Of course we are confident but the slightest overlook because we are looking for that week off might spell disaster.

Here is a bit of interesting info.

IF we win the division... Every team in our division will have won this division 3 times.

Sounds like symmetry, kizmit, karma, and fate all rolled into one good reason we win this fugging game.

Hey, I realize that atl. is going to TRY and win this game. The only thing left for them this year is to spoil our party. That however, is not going to be enough. Rivera is not going to let his team overlook this game. It is too important.

We have plenty of reasons for this game to be just as important as they do. Win it for Smitty. Win it for 3 years of hearing how we aren't a very good team. Win it because we want to prove ourselves. Win it just because beating atl. is such sweet vindication of all we have been through. But, most of all. Win it because we are just the better team.

yeah it will be easy. Team is completely demoralized. We played possibly our best game of the year in candle stick and still managed to screw it up. Panthers will probably win 30-14 or 27-16.

Tell your Atlanta fan friends that cheering for the Panthers this week is the best way to stick it to the thugs in new orleans this season.

tell them to hit up the wal mart and buy some blue adidas sweatshirts and maintain absolute silence throughout the game.

Tell your Atlanta fan friends that cheering for the Panthers this week is the best way to stick it to the thugs in new orleans this season.

tell them to hit up the wal mart and buy some blue adidas sweatshirts and maintain absolute silence throughout the game.

Even if the Panthers lose, as long as the Saints beat the Bucs they're in the playoffs. Only way to stick it to them would be rob them of a division crown.

I'd rather see them not make the playoffs altogether. Go Bucs.

yeah it will be easy. Team is completely demoralized. We played possibly our best game of the year in candle stick and still managed to screw it up. Panthers will probably win 30-14 or 27-16.  

I have to agree with this ATL fan. I thought this way before the game last night, but the way they ended that game I doubt they even care to win on sunday

That dont mean we come out and half-ass, but if we play hard and just show that we want it I think its ours. And its a shorter week on top of having to travel back to the east

Sounds like symmetry, kizmit, karma, and fate all rolled into one good reason we win this fugging game.

Hey, I realize that atl. is going to TRY and win this game. The only thing left for them this year is to spoil our party. That however, is not going to be enough. Rivera is not going to let his team overlook this game. It is too important.

We have plenty of reasons for this game to be just as important as they do. Win it for Smitty. Win it for 3 years of hearing how we aren't a very good team. Win it because we want to prove ourselves. Win it just because beating atl. is such sweet vindication of all we have been through. But, most of all. Win it because we are just the better team.

Since the streak started and to this point we have not failed to show up.  The New Orleans game we played a team built for that Stadium and it showed.   It also showed on Sunday they aren't built for our stadium.

I agree Rivera should have them ready.  We are too good to have come this far and hiccup on the last step.

Archived