• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is the most we've had since 1996 when we had NINE, yes NINE guys go (Walls, Davis, Lathon, Greene, Mills, Kasay, Bates, plus Kerry Collins and Anthony Johnson as alternate replacements) but yet Thomas Davis not going is probably the biggest snub we've had as a team. Definitely the worst since no Ken Lucas in 2005.

well dang if this isnt a spoiler. i was looking forward to the show tonight to give me something football related to look forward to today.

didnt have to go and list it all in the titie.

Not to worry,you will probably forget who made the Pro Bowl by the time the show comes on. Just picking at you. :)

Let that 1996 number sink in for you youngsters. It was the second year in the existence of the team and we sent our quarterback, running back, tight end, 3 of 4 of our starting linebackers, cornerback, kicker, and return guy. Plus Dom Capers was Coach of the Year and Bill Polian Executive of the Year.

This is the most we've had since 1996 when we had NINE, yes NINE guys go (Walls, Davis, Lathon, Greene, Mills, Kasay, Bates, plus Kerry Collins and Anthony Johnson as alternate replacements) but yet Thomas Davis not going is probably the biggest snub we've had as a team. Definitely the worst since no Ken Lucas in 2005.

Hopefully, TD will decline as an alternate (thus making the team), as he'll playing another Probowl Linebacker in the Superbowl??   :cool:

I'm sure he's gotta be a first alternate?

I know what you mean. But those other guys also played well to. Just check their stats, and records? Lol

As some one posted, stats don't always tell the full story of how a QB really played. Cam's stats are not a real reflection of his true contribution to this team. And we all know Drew LOVES to pad his numbers regardless of how his team plays.

Archived