• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade and other roster moves

cavic7585

I love Loul Deng. I'd easily trade MKG and a 2nd for Deng. I don't care what y'all say. Deng can do everything MKG is supposed to be able to do and he actually has a J.

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

That's because you don't have a clue about basketball. I like Deng but there is no way in hell I trade a younger developing player for a older player who is what he is. And that still doesn't help our needing a shooter in the starting line-up problem because Deng isn't that great at shooting from the outside.

And MKG is great shooting from the outside or should I say from mid range? WoW you know a lot of basketball. Bravo. Just shut up.

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of going after Zach Randolph.

Randolph has a player option at the end of the year and is considering passing it up in hopes of getting one more multi-year deal... Pairing Randolph with Jefferson would easily give the Hornets (see what I did there) one of the top front courts in the NBA with Jefferson, Randolph, and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I don't think Randolph at 12.7 mil/3 yrs. is a bad deal and it still leaves us with $8 million dollars in salary space to work with.

I'm really intrigued by the possibility of going after Zach Randolph.

Randolph has a player option at the end of the year and is considering passing it up in hopes of getting one more multi-year deal... Pairing Randolph with Jefferson would easily give the Hornets (see what I did there) one of the top front courts in the NBA with Jefferson, Randolph, and Kidd-Gilchrist.

I don't think Randolph at 12.7 mil/3 yrs. is a bad deal and it still leaves us with $8 million dollars in salary space to work with.

Id go all in for Zbo!

Send both our 2014 1st rounders (Detroit and Portland) and Biz. Zbo is better than any player in the upcoming draft atm. We would have one of the best front court in the league with Zbo and Jefferson.

PG: Kemba

SG: Hendo

SF: MKG

PF: Randolph / McRoberts

C : Jefferson / Zeller

Randolph would look extremely damn sexy in a Hornets jersey next year.

Archived