• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade and other roster moves

cavic7585

Id go all in for Zbo!

Send both our 2014 1st rounders (Detroit and Portland) and Biz. Zbo is better than any player in the upcoming draft atm. We would have one of the best front court in the league with Zbo and Jefferson.

PG: Kemba

SG: Hendo

SF: MKG

PF: Randolph / McRoberts

C : Jefferson / Zeller

Randolph would look extremely damn sexy in a Hornets jersey next year.

First you wanted to tank because of the awesome prospects coming out in the next draft now, you want to trade the picks because you can get a player better than whats in the next draft.  Make up your mind.  You have more flip flops than taiwan.

Really, people are getting excited about a Z-bo/ Jefferson combo?

I see y'all are big fans of the Isaiah Thomas approach to being a GM

I've honestly never seen so many "basketball fans" with such a lack of knowledge of the game. Then on this forum.

People think the same 2 type players playing with it each other at the same time  will work?? 

People do not understand spacing when it comes to basketball.

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!.

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=truehoop&id=60723&src=desktop

I dont like the idea of 2 bangers down low stepping on eachothers toes we need a good shooting 4, Zeller is not that yet. That article I linked states why its best to have shooters on the floor and not be a back to basket team.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=truehoop&id=60723&src=desktop

I dont like the idea of 2 bangers down low stepping on eachothers toes we need a good shooting 4, Zeller is not that yet. That article I linked states why its best to have shooters on the floor and not be a back to basket team.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I agree a better shooting 4 and a more dependable 3 point shooting 2 would have this team set.

Archived