• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

why the two seed is actually better.

toldozer

I have NO doubt we'd beat san fran in our house, we match up well, and them having to go cross country will hurt them, we see it all the time. They match up MUCH better against Seattle in the second round than they do against us. Worst matchup for us in the second round would be Philly. Their pace on offense could cause problems for ourour defense, and our offense would actually have to open up a bit, something that I'm not sure Shula know's how to do. We shall see though.

The way to beat Philly is to control the clock. Keep their offense off the field, not get in a shoot out. I like our spot and I like it better than the one seed. Let's hope for Dallas/Philly then take on the winner of Seattle/49ers that just got pounded on. Like I said just a thought I don't give a fug who we play or where we play them

What kind of confidence is that. We can beat anybody if we play are Game. So shut the F up u fair weather fans. There are teams we match up better against , but to say where lose & call yourself a fan is BS. How bout I just piss in a Bucket & drown your sorry a$$!

Archived