• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Date and Time Of Game?

Lilsmitty09

With the strong NFC wild card matchups, you'll see NFC in Saturday primetime this week, then either Brady or Peyton in prime time in the divisional round.  Seattle has to play late due to the west coast, so Saturday at 4 seems to be the logical choice.

The team that gets late game Sat is usually early Sun.  Since Seattle cannot get the early Sunday game that mean we will not be Sat night.  Same logic for New England.  Which leaves Peyton or Seattle for prime time.  Denver makes sense there giving Brady 1pm Sunday.  Of course they could put us 4pm Sun and Seattle 4pm Sat, but I think they usually split the #1 seeds up instead of having them the same day.  Having us at 4pm Sat is the only thing that makes sense.

Perfect for me honestly, enough time to drink but not over do it. Plus I get Sunday to recover for work on Monday. Fingers crossed for 4 on Saturday

Yes!  Then the following week (if we make it) we will have off Monday for MLK to recover.  It is too perfect.

AFC WILD-CARD ROUND

SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5, times TBA

No. 5 Kansas City Chiefs at No. 4 Indianapolis Colts

No. 6 San Diego Chargers at No. 3 Cincinnati Bengals

AFC DIVISIONAL ROUND

SATURDAY, JAN. 11, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 12, times TBA

TBA at No. 1 Denver Broncos

TBA at No. 2 New England Patriots

AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

SUNDAY, JAN. 19, time TBA

NFC WILD-CARD ROUND

SATURDAY, JAN. 4, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 5, times TBA

No. 5 San Francisco 49ers at No. 4 Green Bay Packers

No. 6 New Orleans Saints at No. 3 Philadelphia Eagles or Dallas Cowboys

NFC DIVISIONAL ROUND

SATURDAY, JAN. 11, AND SUNDAY, JAN. 12, times TBA

TBA at No. 1 Seattle Seahawks

TBD at No. 2 Carolina Panthers

NBC just had a playoff picture with times and broadcast schedules of the next two weeks for the NFC, at halftime of the Sunday Night Football game.  They had us at the 1pm Sunday slot (and Seattle 4:30 Saturday).  I didn't know it was announced til after the wild card games were played, but I guess it is.

Archived