• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

says the guy or girl who posts the lil girl falling asleep , forgot which movie, but hey, lol.

Makes sense, Oh my gosh, ooo, it's under your skin!

It's the little girl from monsters inc and if you don't know that you're probably single with no kids and alone. oooo, did i hit a soft spot? it's okay though being single has it's benefits you get to make an account on another teams message board and think you matter.

It's the little girl from monsters inc and if you don't know that you're probably single with no kids and alone. oooo, did i hit a soft spot? it's okay though being single has it's benefits you get to make an account on another teams message board and think you matter.

Aww, you're a family guy! Good for you!!!

Why would I want Kids and have a naggin' wife? 

My only concern is the offense.  They have not played well vs. the good defenses. Saints, Jets, 9ers, Seahawks, etc.  The defense either scores a TD or gets a key turnover to set up a score while the offense is going three and out. 

Green bay showed us that we can run on SF.  They also showed us that you can pass on SF.  I hope Shula saw that and chooses one of these 2 options.

Archived