• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thursdays Playoff Hype Video

DecrypticShadow

Yeah, all you keyboard critics can go make your own video for us to make fun of, or even better... just stfu. Thanks for the video bro. They make my morning poo more entertaining! Regardless of last night's hot wings.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

You can never win anyone with music, trust me. Ill find even like Jesus music and it still isn't good enough. Good vid. I enjoyed your other one!

I don't know if you have the time or still have the video but do you think you can re-upload the 2005 smitty playoff highlights that got deleted on your old account if you're not to busy? That video will get me and other fans hyped up for this weekend haha.

Just an FYI to everyone... I am not the one who creates these videos. I lack the equipment, software, and skills to do so at this point in time. I simply search YouTube and the rest of the Internetz for new Carolina Panthers videos and share the videos I find that I assume at least 50% of the huddle would enjoy.. I apologize if the videos I am finding are not all professional quality, some are really good and some are amateur.. It just depends on what is available out there..

Archived