• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Simms: "If you think Cam played bad you can suck it."

SCP

when he said he could get in and didnt, that was forcing the issue, playing on emotion instead of thinking it through. he would have had a better shot, with a bootleg or say a pass to olsen since the niners were expecting run.  the offense line wasnt opening an holes, cam knew this. he wantws to be superman anyways.

Well,  he usually does get it in.  He trusted that his line could get the push.  They didn't, they got punked, we all wanted him to go for it.  The fault was in the formation, not our QB wanting to get the td which he usually does.  Field goals weren't going to win the game. 

Cam said he was more prepared for this game than any other game and he looked it. Things slowly fell apart around him.

It showed.  We needed someone else to step up and they just couldn't other than Smitty.  Gave it his all and was borderline limping at the end of the game.  Everyone else on offense got punked.

He didnt cost the team the game. Wish he had mot taken back to back sacks. Didn't like his audible on the goal line. And that pic but that's my only gripe. That throw to smitty had skittles coming out of it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Just had this conversation with Keyshawn on Twitter last night:

1. @Thromedamnball @bigemccracken now imagine Cam with that OL and big WR.

2. @thejasonirwin @bigemccracken yes just was talking to JAWS About that

Why doesn't he say that on the air as well? The homer in me want him to say that but I know, it's not good for business.

Wait..... Cam sucks? Some one needs to tell him his son sucks. That is why his son is no long playing in the NFL. Once the Panthers killed D killed off Chris Simms Spleen while playing against the Bucs. Once that happen he never was the same again. So Phil can suck it himself.

Archived