• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Phil Simms: "If you think Cam played bad you can suck it."

SCP

I honestly think Cam was exhausted. He can't be the RB and QB at the same time. Not sure who's responsible, but Cam should never be the leading rusher on this team - carries and yards.

Was talking about the Cardinals game. Remember that first Q? He was something like 8/9 with his only incompletion being that Smitty drop. Had serious zip behind each one of his balls.

But yeah back to yesterday's game, no question Cam was tired in the second. On that long drive that stalled at the one, Cam constantly bailed out that shitty offense with his legs and even took a pretty solid hit from Bowman. If DG doesn't draft a receiver with first or second pick ill have lost all faith in him. Fugging stupid what they give Cam to work with, time to start treating him like the franchise QB that he is.

I have the game on DVR. Am debating whether or not to re-watch... Not sure if I Can stand it a second time but I'd like to review stuff like this and try and objectively review the officiating to see if it's really as bad as I thought it was.

It was.

They were offsides the play before too. Wasn't called.

Remember the discussion on here several weeks ago with people claiming Cam needed to "throw his receivers open"? Or in other words, he needed to throw with anticipation of where the receiver would eventually be.

That's exactly what he was trying to do on the 2nd half interception. He anticipated Olsen going one way and it just didn't work out. 

Also saw a stat today on Twitter stating that his QB rating when given time to throw was 133. Under pressure it dropped to 2. None of this should be a big surprise to those who watched the game.

Wait..... Cam sucks? Some one needs to tell him his son sucks. That is why his son is no long playing in the NFL. Once the Panthers killed D killed off Chris Simms Spleen while playing against the Bucs. Once that happen he never was the same again. So Phil can suck it himself.

pantherman.. are you posting drunk again? ;-)

Simms said Cam played well and anyone who thought differently was nuts. He was supporting him bud

Wait..... Cam sucks? Some one needs to tell him his son sucks. That is why his son is no long playing in the NFL. Once the Panthers killed D killed off Chris Simms Spleen while playing against the Bucs. Once that happen he never was the same again. So Phil can suck it himself.

Reading Comprehension 101 bud

There were no fluke interceptions. He made a bad decision on the first one, the second was a combination of things but ultimately he should not have thrown it.

But I agree. Cam had to carry a sub par team. We couldn't run, we couldn't block. He made some great throws, a few bad ones like always. He wasn't put in enough good situations. Way too predictable on the goal line.

Cam played great. They couldn't stop our offense. We were moving up and down the field on those guys. Time of possession for SF was penalty enhanced. SF offense didn't come to play. Our offense and defense came out to stomp the 49ers and when it became apparent to the refs they fixed the spread by helping them into two fieldgoals ( since they couldn't score a TD even WITH help).

Our team outplayed them until the second half when the fix was by then obvious to all the fans watching and the players themselves. I'd lose composure over that bull too! Love Rob Riggle but the disrespect from him and the media all week was just the writing on the wall. Sorenson thinks it was all legit guys so we we all were just hallucinating and clearly don't know anything about football.

Cam was the best QB on the field by a mile. If THEY beat us I'd say so gladly and be classy about it but this game was clearly stolen.

Did Cam say that or you mind reading?

Im just saying what I saw. I pointed it out when it happened and completely expected a flag.. you know Cam saw it too.

He might have still thrown it anyway, but someone jumped offsides and he saw it.

Archived