• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D.Will will appear on First Take today

Dpantherman

"I said before it was the pick they had to make because of their situation but I just don't see it working out. I think 3 years from now when they've moved on from Cam they'll wish they had taken Von, Dareus, or even Gabbert, who is a far superior QB at this time."

Any and all analysts that had Gabbert ranked above Cam lost all credibility with me, and yes, that includes Mayock (at least when it comes to QB's).

I am an absolute amateur, but it was obvious with just a little bit of study that Cam was far superior to Gabbert.

These guys get too hung up on how these guys look throwing the ball in shorts with no pass rush. Turn on the college tape of Cam and then turn on some film of Gabbert, and it was very clear who was the superior player and prospect.

Any and all analysts that had Gabbert ranked above Cam lost all credibility with me, and yes, that includes Mayock (at least when it comes to QB's).

I am an absolute amateur, but it was obvious with just a little bit of study that Cam was far superior to Gabbert.

These guys get too hung up on how these guys look throwing the ball in shorts with no pass rush. Turn on the college tape of Cam and then turn on some film of Gabbert, and it was very clear who was the superior player and prospect.

It was obvious to anybody with sense.

The minute Gabbert got any type of rush he folded like a cheap suit.

Cam stepped up into pressure and made the throws

Gabbert couldn't

If you can't take pressure in the NFL, there is no sense in even drafting you

"The Golden Calf of Bristol is a more accurate thrower of the football than Cam will ever be."

"Is he the pick they had to make? Yeah. But I'm still not sold on him as a top 10 pick, it's just too much of a risk and unknown."

"I said before it was the pick they had to make because of their situation but I just don't see it working out. I think 3 years from now when they've moved on from Cam they'll wish they had taken Von, Dareus, or even Gabbert, who is a far superior QB at this time."

Skip f*cking bayless, what a punk bitch

Guest Dark Knight

I judge college players off what I see when they play. Cam went to Auburn & dominated the SEC like nobody I've ever seen in my lifetime. He singlehandedly destroyed the best conference in football. It was pretty obvious to me he was the clear #1 choice.

Cam looks great throwing the ball in shorts, he has a great throwing motion. He just gets sloppy sometimes and throws off his back foot or slings it with his arm.

The thing I don't get is why everybody thinks Kaep has such a stronger arm, presumably because he can throw a baseball fast and likes taking shirtless photos of his muscles.

Watch Kaep's deep bomb vs Tampa Bay. Yeah, he threw a laser 50 yards down the field, but he took a running start & slung his entire body into the throw.

I've seen Cam throw the ball 40-50 yards & it looks as effortless as when he throws it 10 yards. He doesn't run into it or rare back and sling it like other guys do.

That's why IMO Cam has the strongest arm.

I judge college players off what I see when they play. Cam went to Auburn & dominated the SEC like nobody I've ever seen in my lifetime. He singlehandedly destroyed the best conference in football. It was pretty obvious to me he was the clear #1 choice.

Cam looks great throwing the ball in shorts, he has a great throwing motion. He just gets sloppy sometimes and throws off his back foot or slings it with his arm.

The thing I don't get is why everybody thinks Kaep has such a stronger arm, presumably because he can throw a baseball fast and likes taking shirtless photos of his muscles.

Watch Kaep's deep bomb vs Tampa Bay. Yeah, he threw a laser 50 yards down the field, but he took a running start & slung his entire body into the throw.

I've seen Cam throw the ball 40-50 yards & it looks as effortless as when he throws it 10 yards. He doesn't run into it or rare back and sling it like other guys do.

That's why IMO Cam has the strongest arm.

Cam threw a 40 yard pass to shockey in a preseason game while his legs were taken out from underneath him shockey dropped it though that was one of the best throws ive ever seen

Cam threw a 40 yard pass to shockey in a preseason game while his legs were taken out from underneath him shockey dropped it though that was one of the best throws ive ever seen

I remember that also.

Cam makes throws that no one else in the league can make (with the possible exception of Stafford). The throw to Ginn in the 4th qtr comeback against NO this year was one of the most incredible passes I've seen, and that covers many years of watching the NFL.

Some of the people here don't appreciate what a unique QB we have. Sure, he makes an errant throw now and again, just like any other QB, but he also makes some throws that are flat out jaw-dropping.

i can't believe anyone watches that show, regardless of who is on.

crap, i can't believe anyone would want anything to even do with that show.

i mean what do you expect there to be? intelligent and unbiased discussion by two clowns who aren't full of poo?

This.

The only thing that pisses me off more then this show existing, is the fact that people actually tweet at Skip and react to what he says. I want those people put down.

Guest Dark Knight

I love that D-Will brought up Cam vs Colin without even being asked and said Cam is a much better QB. Yes, pretty much any guy is gonna pick his QB but that's the first time I've ever saw a guy bring it up on his own and do that.

They were taking about Sea vs Den and D-Will wouldn't pick a winner. They kept taunting him to get a pick.

"If you want me to make a pick, Skip I heard you talking the other day about Colin and Cam. You are flat out wrong, Cam is a much better QB than Colin."

"Rabble rabble towel on his head blah blah first down pointy rabble rabble condescending smart ass comment blah blah Colin beat Cam in his own stadium rabble rabble."

"How many Super Bowls has Colin won?"

He also called them out on saying Cam got better this year and finally became a good QB and laughed at them. He said Cam's numbers have been the same for three years, the only thing that changed is the team win column.

Archived