• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on First Take Now

gmonjimbo

a black QB could have accumulated 0 rushing yards in highschool and would still be labeled as a "duel threat"

Yep I remember when they labled that guy in Jacksonville that way, uhmm Leftwich. He was hardly a running threat, but apparently playing on a broken ankle in a game means just that to many reporters. Strong yes, but wrong conclusion as usual. 

I'll never understand the black QB thing. Hell, we had a black man dominate golf for a decade, surely that was supposed to be the final frontier.

Either way: CAAAAAAaaaaam!!!!

This is one of those thing where you shake your head and ask what the hell was that all about. People were coming up with some crazy random poo a few years back for attention.

Yep I remember when they labled that guy in Jacksonville that way, uhmm Leftwich. He was hardly a running threat, but apparently playing on a broken ankle in a game means just that to many reporters. Strong yes, but wrong conclusion as usual. 

The only way Leftwich was a dual threat was if he fell forwards from the one-inch line. That dude made Peyton Manning look fleet-footed.

I don't remember that at all but if you say so...... why do I get the feeling that if I Googled "Byron Leftwich Dual Threat" there would be no record of any reporter calling him that let alone "many".

I don't remember that at all but if you say so...... why do I get the feeling that if I Googled "Byron Leftwich Dual Threat" there would be no record of any reporter calling him that let alone "many".

/shrug

do you always just talk aloud to yourself?. . . on internet forums too? . . wierd.

Cam newton has developed into a heck of a man this last year! Well done to all his family and the panther family and staff or helping this guy out! Cam will always be judged for being a black quarterback and how his success measures to other high profile white qbs but strictly as a man try guy now speaks very positively and with absolute maturity! Skip and Steven A looked totally perplexed with his interview they themselves were suprised by him. Good for cam he deserves all the praise and love he gets

Archived