• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on First Take Now

gmonjimbo

Cam is about to be on Firstake in about 2 minutes to share his opinion about the Superbowl.

Recap:

Cam picked the Broncos to win because Peyton Manning has been playing on an elite level throughout the season. Stephen A. Smith said that he was proud of Cam for stepping up this season because he was about to be tossed aside by the other young quarterbacks, such as RG3, Andrew Luck, Russell Wilson, and Colin Kaepernick. Skip said before the draft, he saw Cam as a extremely raw prospect and that his first two games in the NFL he set the bar unrealistically high in his first two games and he and a lot of people expected the Panthers to do big things in his first two seasons. Cam talks about how Mike Shula was instrumental in his growth as a leader. Stephen A says he appreciates Cam's demeanor and how he presents himself and that he is a role model to aspiring black quarterbacks. Overall Cam was very charismatic and I think it opened Skip's eyes. 

Side Notes: 

Cam said that First Take is one of the best shows of television. 

Cam said he loves Skip Bayless to death. Lol 

Elaborate please.

he was just being nice to both skip and stephen a. lots of smiles all around.

talked about being a black qb. talked about wearing jeans and a tshirt at press conference being a certain type of culture and the way they are raised (i think he was talking about colin). stephen a talked about that doesnt apply to him cause he always dresses in suits, makes fun of his sweater. also talked about slang or the way they communicate. said he knows it makes people scratch there heads while saying sometimes what skip says makes him scratch his head.

but said at the end of the day its all about wins no matter what color you are but is really excited about the future with him, RW, rg3 and colin.

I think this interview really introduced Cam to the world. I like when he said to Skip and Smith "why are you so hard on me?". They didn't know how to answer so all they say is that "they're the only show that allow players to come on and defend themselves". And the crowd freaking love him. They couldn't stop screaming.

Archived