• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

First Big Challenge

rko396

i think we will be fine..philly will have a new oline. that will take time for them to mesh and our defense will be all over that.the only thing that gets me is brown being on the side with the andrews brothers..

one is 6-4 335 and the other is 6-7 342 should be fun seeing what brown can do with them:willy_nilly:

you mean the defense that had a weak pass rush and played horrific in the secondary.....that will be under a new DC? I think it might be a tad optimistic to think that is the matchup that will win us the game until we at least see some preseason showing a different Carolina team.

i think we will be fine..philly will have a new oline. that will take time for them to mesh and our defense will be all over that.the only thing that gets me is brown being on the side with the andrews brothers..

one is 6-4 335 and the other is 6-7 342 should be fun seeing what brown can do with them:willy_nilly:

If Brown or Brayton or whoever that DE ends up being, can apply enough pressure to McNabb, that will make our secondary so much better off. This is going to be the closet and most intense game of the week. 2 great teams. 1 coming off the emotional 2nd worse loss in franchise history, the other team still emotional about JJ's death. RIP. We are dead even with them in just about every category. Then I just think about if Jackson or even Maclin ends up on an island with Marshall and McNabb has enough time in the pocket..... theres no way that will end well for us

you mean the defense that had a weak pass rush and played horrific in the secondary.....that will be under a new DC? I think it might be a tad optimistic to think that is the matchup that will win us the game until we at least see some preseason showing a different Carolina team.

it wasent that our pass rush was bad..it was that fact that it was inconsistent and our CB and S were out of place..but we have the talent to make a quick turn around..that plus this new defense wont be a drastic change..its not like we are going to a 3-4..

Archived