• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Kings near buyout with Jimmer Fredette

PantherKing1983

i hope people understand we are not bottom of the barrel, butt of the jokes in the NBA anymore.. we are not irrelevant

i think if Title contenders (IND, MIA, SAS, OKC, LAC) don't necessarily want or need Jimmer's services, and it came down to Charlotte and say Memphis- i definitely think we'd have a shot. NOW, i dont think we need Jimmer on the squad with Neal and Luke (a backup SF/PF/C would be better, IMO) but maybe they still like him

Memphis is interested in Hummer per Hoopshype.com

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Guest Dark Knight

if Melo is all about the $$$- he will stay in NY- they can offer more than anyone else

if he wants a title- he won't come here.. either way, he aint coming here

Big Al, Kemba, & MKG are a better nucleus than Chicago, Los Angeles (LAL), New York, Dallas, ofr any other team that is reportedly in the running for him.

It was be a huge shocker but it would give him an immediate chance to compete for a title. None of those other teams are immediate contenders with just him.

He's signed by Jordan & I guarantee MJ could at least get him to sit down & talk if he really wanted to. It's s no brainer move if MJ wants to win a championship.

Knicks cant do anything till the off season AFTER this one. Melo just wants to win a championship though, New York is a dumpster fire. Wont do it there.

Melo would stay with the Knicks on a discount to bring in another super star to the Knicks BUT they cant till the season after next. Can or will Melo wait? Not likely. His time is running out.

IF Melo stays on the Knicks and someday wins a ship with the Knicks it will be a nice thing to see.

Archived