• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts interested in Eric Decker

Evengelion

Whatever you views of Luck are...At least the organization has a focused commitment to make every effort to improve the weapons around him and ensure his success.

Some organization are just good at building their teams for long term successes. Some are good at throwing poo on the wall and hope it sticks. We did some good things last year but 9 game winning streak isn't happening every year.

Andrew Luck should file a restraining order against you. Your obsession with the man has grown into full blown addiction.

I think he must have sent Luck a love letter and gotten rejected.  Maybe that'd explain the obsessive hatred.

It's the only thing he's even capable of talking about, and he'll use any excuse to do so.

lol. You can't blame me though. I clicked on the article to read about Decker and the possibility of signing with Colts instead I ended up reading another Luck slob fest article. I just don't think Luck is talented at all. Just an average dude who is big trying his best. So, when I read crap like that I have to admit it annoys me. I would have an awesome off season if I don't have to inadvertently hear about the guy. Not happening.

But then you post about him here and make everyone else inadvertently have to hear about him and you have to respond which makes you have to hear about him even more. It's a viscious never ending cycle my friend.

I think he must have sent Luck a love letter and gotten rejected.  Maybe that'd explain the obsessive hatred.

It's the only thing he's even capable of talking about, and he'll use any excuse to do so.

I just analyzed and talked about the quote on the article. Every name mentioned in the thread is mentioned in the article. Everyone's fair game even if it's a Mr. Scot fanboy.

Weird, right? I thought teams normally wait when their starting LT retire and #1 receiver turn 40 before they find their replacement. Poor Luck, he's doing it all by himself with no weapon. Decker just cannot get wide open all the time. lol

I am not going to say anything negative about our approach since Cam got here. It has gotten our team a defense that is at the very worst top 5...more like a top 3 defense,

But what I would agree with you on is that the Colts have done nearly the exact opposite of the Panthers. The Colts have done everything in their powers to surround Luck with talent and people with whom he is comfortable.

His college OC, his college roommate, other Stanford teammates, the Colts are even interested in bringing in Jonathan Martin, another teammate from college. And that says nothing about other moves they have made such as keeping Wayne or drafting offense.

The approach with Cam has been the exact opposite. Like many have pointed out, Since Cam's arrival, the Panthers have made like one change to an offense that ranked dead last in the NFL the year prior to his arrival.

It is fine for us to ignore getting Cam weapons, but don't expect the offense to produce.

Some people only see what's in front of them...

If we didn't have so much money tied up in 2 rbs....Cam would have more weapons already. The approach to Cam has been good enough, I think the learning he has gone through was priceless. Now we will see what DG can do as we move forward.

Archived