• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting Mock draft choice.

Udogg

I love his athleticism and his ability to fight for extra yards after the catch. I'm hoping we find a way to land him too but I'm sensing G-Man prefers a TE like ASJ.

If we did land Colt, between him and Brandon Williams(if he continues to develop) and also add a 3TE that is more of a blocking TE, we would be sitting nice for a long while!

Ha! Clearly you don't know Chip Kelly then.

You've must have missed Mathieu getting drafted last year too.

What Mathieu did (smoke some weed) and what Lyerla has done (pleaded guilty to a cocaine possession) are totally different things. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I'd be willing to make a bet with you on it.

didn't he have a terrible combine?

He didn't do anything because of a fracture in his foot. ASJ stock has dropped because of those question marks, while at the same time Niklas draft stock has continued to go up. Niklas has been a first round guy for a while now and his Yac stats were better then ASJ. What makes that even more impressive is that a large portion of Niklas catches were down the seam and deep down the field and he was still able to pick up nice Yac stats.  He's also the best in line blocker among the TE's and the biggest. 

Archived