• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your CRAZY offseason Panther prediction.......

AKPantherFan

- We sign a big name FA for a lot less than he was expected to go for (think Cliff Avril to Seattle last season)

- We draft a DE in the first 2 rounds as a long-term replacement for Charles Johnson when he refuses to restructure

- We sign one of the top RB's in free agency to a mid-level contract and dump DeAngelo

Batman seriously injures both hands while furiously masturbating with one hand while diligently inserting a 'marital aid' into his nether regions with his other hand.

After realizing he will no longer be able to log on and drop turds of ignorance, he comes to the realization that his life has no meaning.

Seeking meaning, he starts dating a transexual he meets on craigslist. He dumps 'her' after coming to terms with the fact that he himself is in fact a woman.

He then uses his toes to log on to the huddle as 'catwoman'. He gets IP banned three hours later and moves to Thailand a week later to fulfill his dream of being a ladyboy prostitute.

The end.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Ok: ROE (rules of engagement) are simple, post your crazy prediction or predictions as to what UNSEEN/UNTHOUGHT of move DG will make this offseason.

Mine; Stewart traded for a pick, CJ restructures taking guaranteed $$ up front for a lesser cap hit. smith stays at least 1 more year.

We would be lucky if a team was willing to take Stewart for free.

Yeah, if we find a way to sign hicks I would say "that's crazy".

GM has pissed away almost all our cap room on a DE and K. We need some cap space.

Someone's getting traded/cut or restructuring. No way around it.

preach my brother

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived