• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

THE Mr. Aaron Wilson recently put up an article about Eugene Monroe's contract negotiations with the Ravens, but also adds more information from his sources for the rest of the OL market.

Kansas City Chiefs offensive tackle Branden Albert is expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins for an average of $9.5 million annually.

St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Rodger Saffold is expected to sign with the Oakland Raiders for roughly $8 million per year, but he is still in talks with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Oakland Raiders offensive tackle Jared Veldheer is expected to sign with the Arizona Cardinals for between $7 million and $7.5 million.

Cincinnati Bengals offensive tackle Anthony Collins is expected to sign with the Buccaneers for between $6.5 million to $7 million provided that he doesn't re-sign with the Bengals.

THE Mr. Aaron Wilson recently put up an article about Eugene Monroe's contract negotiations with the Ravens, but also adds more information from his sources for the rest of the OL market.

Byron Bell to LT it is then because I don't see any other good tackles left , we really gona draft and throw a rookie straight in? SMH

Well...if YOU say so.

Okay before you shoot down everybody's concerns who's going to replace a pro bowl LT? A rookie? incase you haven't read the news all the elite tackles seem to be going elsewhere which leaves us with huge downgrades from Jordan Gross, that's not panic or over reaction that's fact.

Okay before you shoot down everybody's concerns who's going to replace a pro bowl LT? A rookie? incase you haven't read the news all the elite tackles seem to be going elsewhere which leaves us with huge downgrades from Jordan Gross, that's not panic or over reaction that's fact.

not trying to derail the thread - but it Byron Bell is the starting LT next year; the panthers will win 4 games. 

Not strange, economics.

If you have only $300 available per month, are you gonna buy an $80k Mercedes or a $15K used Toyota? Economics dictate the latter

Depends on your preference, don't tag hardy sign an elite LT or tag him and end up with no money and play some average guy there, I guess there arguements for both sides of it, I just think LT is a little more important than another overpaid DE, not complaining bro just my preference.

Understood, but we would need to trade Hardy for picks very soon or the top FA's will be gone

Well at tackle which is a huge need for us they seem to have gone, the top guys anyway. I worry because that line was so bad apart from Hross and kalil, to plug in a rookie or average guy is so risky.

Surely we only tagged hardy if a longterm deal is close? Otherwise why use up most of our cap therefore handcuffing ourselves?

Archived