• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

Speculation that Bengals free agents may flock to Minnesota to join former DC Mike Zimmer (link).  Word also that the Vikes are very interested in Dolphins corner Nolan Carroll, a guy I'd personally love to see playing for Carolina.

As to the aforementioned Dolphins, lots of chatter that they'll go hard after Ravens left tackle Eugene Monroe.

Why do we bother making this kind of thread. It will be heartache for us on both ends. One we can't afford to resign most of the starters who made this team 12-4 last year to new contracts and we can't afford to go out sign anyone that is good. Once again we must get what ever is left in a few weeks when everthing is calm down. So let the hurting begin. :sick:

Speculation that Bengals free agents may flock to Minnesota to join former DC Mike Zimmer (link). Word also that the Vikes are very interested in Dolphins corner Nolan Carroll, a guy I'd personally love to see playing for Carolina.

As to the aforementioned Dolphins, lots of chatter that they'll go hard after Ravens left tackle Eugene Monroe.

Dammit!!!!! Want Carroll here!

Why do we bother making this kind of thread. It will be heartache for us on both ends. One we can't afford to resign most of the starts who made this team 12-4 last to new contracts and we can't afford to go out sign anyone that is good. Once again we must get what ever is left in a few weeks when everthing is calm down. So let the hurting begin.

Because while it makes sense to have separate threads for every move the Panthers make (or don't make) there's a lot of relevant news from around the league that's worth talking about, but doesn't necessarily need it's own thread.

Because while it makes sense to have separate threads for every move the Panthers make (or don't make) there's a lot of relevant news from around the league that's worth talking about, but doesn't necessarily need it's own thread.

Yea I know. It justs hurt seating  by why other teams get good players to make their teams better we get the leftovers and hope they fit out gameplan and pan out for us in the end.

Yea I know. It justs hurt seating  by why other teams get good players to make their teams better we get the leftovers and hope they fit out gameplan and pan out for us in the end.

Would you rather be Oakland, Jacksonville, or Cleveland with cap room but missing many many pieces and under bad ownership, with questionable GM's and coaches? Be thankful for what we've got, because we went 12-4 and were 1 of only 8 teams to have advanced to the divisional round of the playoffs, have a clear franchise QB (along with the centerpiece of our defense in Kuechly), seemingly great HC and GM, and fantastic ownership. 

Didn't work out so bad last year :)

Yea it did. But we can't just keep living year to year like this. We need to get solid core group guys to stay together for years down the line to make this team good. We never know what we will get from one season after the next with one yr contract guys.

I am really thinking that we draft 2 OTs and will have one start and the other compete with Bell. We are in no position to hit the market hard, and by next weekend, the OTs in free agency could be gone.

while I don't doubt the panthers draft two tackles, iI'd be willing to bet they sign a veteran tackle.

Ya got to have some leadership at that position.

Archived