• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton now in danger of becoming Donovan Mcnabb.

Awesomeness!!

I was actually thinking about this myself. I have nothing right now. I honestly have no idea who the fug gettleman thinks our WRs will be. This makes no sense to me anymore. I have no idea what the plan is anymore. There are no #1 WR's available anymore.

I'm a firm believer that in today's NFL youre just as well off having 3 or 4 talented guys than one true number one.

That said i have absolutely zero faith that gettleman will commit to bringing those guys in.

Well I can't say I feel too sorry for Cam.  Did Cam speak out for Smith behind close doors to keep him on the roster?  Out of all the people who would be affected by Smith's absence, Cam would be the most impacted there.  So where was Cam in defense for Smitty during this whole evaluation ordeal?

Well I can't say I feel too sorry for Cam. Did Cam speak out for Smith behind close doors to keep him on the roster? Out of all the people who would be affected by Smith's absence, Cam would be the most impacted there. So where was Cam in defense for Smitty during this whole evaluation ordeal?

Studying for a test

Well I can't say I feel too sorry for Cam.  Did Cam speak out for Smith behind close doors to keep him on the roster?  Out of all the people who would be affected by Smith's absence, Cam would be the most impacted there.  So where was Cam in defense for Smitty during this whole evaluation ordeal?

If you believe some of the news reports, Newton actually contributed to his being released.

True?  Derned if I know.

I have a feeling he'll get hurt next season. Too much will be on him.

I don't think he stays in Carolina now, I really don't.

If you told me this in person, I'd literally punch you in the face. What a retarded thing to say. Coming off a 12-4 season, and 3 days into free agency "I don't think he stays in Carolina" without you even having a fuging clue what the opening day roster will look like, or especially what it will look like when  it comes time for Cam to make that decision. It will be especially hard when the Panthers show how strongly they feel for him by giving him the fattest and longest contract in Panthers history and one of the biggest in the NFL. Quit jumping to conclusions and making moronic statements. You clearly are dumb and know nothing like the majority of the people on this forum apparently

I'd say there are multiple threads fitting that description right now.

Mods should probably have their keychains out just to keep the forum from catching a terminal case of stupid.

You must be new here. Huddle has been on life support for awhile now.

Archived