• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther fans Twitter Follow Train

Jakob

Yeah, I enjoy that too. They're stepping up their efforts though because they are afraid of my gym domination.

I've missed two nights in a row now. Two nights ago because of a traffic jam on I65 and last night because of single malt scotch. At least I packed my gym clothes for the trip though.

I've missed two nights in a row now. Two nights ago because of a traffic jam on I65 and last night because of single malt scotch. At least I packed my gym clothes for the trip though.

Ah, yes. A glass or two of delicious moscato will keep me away tonight, so I feel your pain. However, with the morning light I will be on my game and ready to tear up the Y.

Let me guess, you begged him dozens of times to follow you like you do with most athletes and celebs?

Yeah I sacrificed a limb or 2... But really I think just once or twice, he seems to be on a follow spree or something I just get him at the right time, you just gotta post a funny pic or something. This was my tweet: http://twitter.com/Gabeking/status/447950671544086528

No. Should I?

My lady bought me these four silicone ice cube trays that are for massive ice cubes for my scotch. I think they are called scotch rocks trays. She stole one of them and went to the store and bought a bag of frozen fruit medley and now she'll take the strawberries and grapes and mango slices and all that and put it in the tray and fill it with ice. Once it's frozen she has these giant frozen fruit ice cubes that she'll put one in her wine glass with moscato. She loves it.

My lady bought me these four silicone ice cube trays that are for massive ice cubes for my scotch. I think they are called scotch rocks trays. She stole one of them and went to the store and bought a bag of frozen fruit medley and now she'll take the strawberries and grapes and mango slices and all that and put it in the tray and fill it with ice. Once it's frozen she has these giant frozen fruit ice cubes that she'll put one in her wine glass with moscato. She loves it.

Oh man! That sounds delish! I will try that...

I signed up for Twitter like a year ago, followed a few people, and forgot about it for a few months. Then I started getting weird emails, logged back in and noticed I was following like 100 people/things, all in Arabic. Changed password and shut it down.

The NSA is probably monitoring this post.

Archived