• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just want to thank you all...

PantherBoy95

For making me feel like the biggest nerd in the world...constantly refreshing the TC updates thread...and then clicking back to the Panthers board just to see if any articles are up...

THANKS A LOT

(nah, but for real though; it's almost as good as being there without the hot sun and what not)

^^^Thank you for your contribution

If it is I don't see why that should be a problem with you...I don't make ignorant posts and/or type like an idiot.

But, you have to be 18 yo to join the forum.

If it is your B-Day, you are well below that age and joined under fraudulant information.

But, I am guessing it is due to you being a C Johnson fan.

I already know the rules ...

I chose that date because 95 was the year the Panthers were established...

Figured most people would know that...but you're not the first to bring it up.

Anyways

I'm ready for the second Practice to begin; luckily I have this week off so I can look at this board when I please..I'd hate to have to check it on my phone...

I don't want to make another thread for this so

Is it me or did they start the pads EXTREMELY EARLY

I know they said they started camp late...but I thought they didn't get into pads until like a week into camp

And I'm pretty sure of that c/ I remember ALWAYS reading Fox comment like "It's too early to evaluate because they're still in underwear"

I don't want to make another thread for this so

Is it me or did they start the pads EXTREMELY EARLY

I know they said they started camp late...but I thought they didn't get into pads until like a week into camp

And I'm pretty sure of that c/ I remember ALWAYS reading Fox comment like "It's too early to evaluate because they're still in underwear"

The OTAs are sans pads, but when training camp opens it's all out. It's always been that way...

I am addicted....there is a 12-step program....

I dont' know what I'd do if there was a solution to my addiction.. Prob'ly just dive into more sex to fill the void. :(

--------------------

And twitter has been pretty cool, since Beason updated his injury there..

Archived