• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prospect Meetings By Position *Allen Robinson*

Ken

Proehl at Coastal today checking out Matt Hazel I would assume. Really underrated kid, who despite being from a smaller school is pretty technically sound. Would be a great low key pick late in the Draft.

proehltweet_zps106f8e62.jpg

Not a lot of tackles on this list. Could be an indicator. My god that's a lot of wide outs we are looking at. It makes me feel at ease knowing we are looking deeply at that position. Just means we are going to reload with young talent at that position so they grow with Cam. I'd be happy with Jordan Matthews and Cody Latimer.

"Tennessee State offensive lineman Kadeem Edwards has met with the Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Indianapolis Colts and Carolina Panthers, according to a league source."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Tennessee-State-lineman-Kadeem-Edwards-has-met-with-Dolphins-Titans-Colts-Panthers.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

"Tennessee State offensive lineman Kadeem Edwards has met with the Miami Dolphins, Tennessee Titans, Indianapolis Colts and Carolina Panthers, according to a league source."

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Source-Tennessee-State-lineman-Kadeem-Edwards-has-met-with-Dolphins-Titans-Colts-Panthers.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Tape reminds me a lot of Kugbila in that he's got a bit of dominance but he's a waist bender. He just gets up high and pushes with his arms; probably because that's all it took for him to win on the D2 level. As-is, he'd get destroyed by an NFL DT. 

Listed as an LG 

Archived