• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 FAs to fix the Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

I been reading a lot about us trying to get Hayward from the Jazz. One interesting bit of info I read about him is that he had his best year with Al Jefferson playing with him so I think we could have a very nice combo with great chemistry. I do believe that is it is very doubtful that we will acquire him from the jazz but maybe Al Jefferson can talk him into it.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I seem to remember most fans on here bashing Sessions when we had him.  Guy never saw a shot he did not like and was usually out of control when he drove to the basket....then just throwing some poo up towards the backboard.

I seem to remember most fans on here bashing Sessions when we had him.  Guy never saw a shot he did not like and was usually out of control when he drove to the basket....then just throwing some poo up towards the backboard.

You mean the same way last off season everyone said we had to resign Henderson no matter what , now everyone is like why did we sign him worst signing ever ? 

FWIW, I will be very upset if we sign Sessions. I want a PG that has at least one of the qualities of a 1) good passer 2) good 3 point shooter 3) good defender.

Sessions is horrific at all 3. I've also seen him blow too many fastbreak layups for my liking. I'll put a hard no on Sessions.

Archived