• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 FAs to fix the Hornets

bLACKpANTHER

Lance Stephenson- need a 2 guard that is a threat from 3pt land. Someone who can create other than Kemba forcing up tough shots at the end of a shot clock.

Pau Gasol- need another reliable scoring big who can also facilitate. A bigger better McBob. Can also help Zeller reach his potential.

Ramon Sessions- he has already expressed a want to return back home. Its so obvious we need a legit PG off the bench right now.

I also would package Henderson with the Portland pick or our 2nd round pick and move up to grab a better player in the draft.

All this is null and void if we just sign Melo (in my dreams)..

We need more scoring so eventually we as fans are just going to have to suck it up. We may not get a complete player but if that player can score then we shouldn't just turn him down.

Did everyone forget what happened when Al went out today?

Pau would be a great signing, I'm not opposed to Stephenson, and Sessions would probably take another discount to come back home.

Gordon Hayward.

Also, Chicago is expected to amnesty Carlos Boozer. He is the type of veteran that I could see Cho bringing in for cheap.

Others of note: Patty Mills, Patrick Patterson,

We could also consolidate some of our assets to trade for some guys. We're in a very good position this offseason.

Gordon Hayward.

Also, Chicago is expected to amnesty Carlos Boozer. He is the type of veteran that I could see Cho bringing in for cheap.

Others of note: Patty Mills, Patrick Patterson,

We could also consolidate some of our assets to trade for some guys. We're in a very good position this offseason.

I would rather start McBob forever than have Carlos Boozer on this team. Worse jumpshooting than McBob, worse defense.

I would rather start McBob forever than have Carlos Boozer on this team. Worse jumpshooting than McBob, worse defense.

He can't shoot 3's like McRoberts but he has a better midrange jumper. He's also a better rebounder. I'm not saying I want him over McRoberts but he would be a decent insurance policy (at the right price) if Josh opts out of his contract and commands more money. Even if McRoberts stays, Boozer could provide some offense off the bench (something the Hornets REALLY need from their bench bigs) and allow Zeller to develop while playing the 4 and 5.

Keep in mind, all of this is contingent on him being very low cost, which I think he will be.

The biggest improvement for most NBA players is between year 3-6 in the league. We have a few guys entering that window.

With the exception of needing a backup PG I like what we currently have in place. Coach them up and let em play is my motto. I'm not a big fan of free agency bc you normally playing the highest price for a player you don't have detailed knowledge about, the prize you land might be about to turn the corner toward a downward slop.

Archived