• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Buccaneers Interested In Manziel

8 0 5

Not really. I'm not saying whether or not Manziel will be a bust but I do have to question his durability with his style of play. Acting like a warrior will get you killed. The praise is short-lived. Ask RG3 and Russell Westbrook all about it.

Westbrook was only injured because of an unnecessary, boneheaded, and possibly dirty play. Not to mention he's already back to star level.

Hell yes! If they waste their first on him I'd be so fuging happy. Manziel's got huge bust written all over him. I'd be worried if they took Bridgewater, but Bortles or Manziel, go ahead and take them. They both suck.

This Manziel may be a good QB in the NFL some day but he is not the next Cam or Luck. He is def not NFL ready and will have to learn Drew Brees style to be successful. TBH there is not even a RG3 in this draft and Newton and Luck are once in every 20 years QBs.

This Manziel may be a good QB in the NFL some day but he is not the next Cam or Luck. He is def not NFL ready and will have to learn Drew Brees style to be successful. TBH there is not even a RG3 in this draft and Newton and Luck are once in every 20 years QBs.

I think Bridgewater will last. The way he breaks down defenses is amazing and at the level of border-line elite QBs. His accuracy is questionable and people are worried about how small he is, but I think that could be improved with a great coach. If the Cards were to draft Bridgewater and have him learn a year or two under Palmer I could see them being a dynasty team.

Watch the film

Wilson was a much better qb and had much better pocket presence coming out

Its really not even close

I've watched both of them play.

One won the heisman the pinnacle of college sports achievement as a freshman

and the other didn't.

It's painfully clear who was the better college qb

You can't see past your bias

Much of Manziels success was scrambling around on broken plays against teams with suspect pass rushes.  He is nothing special in a traditional NFL offense where he has to get the ball out quickly.  He could be effective but he won't have a team which can hide his shortcomings.

Archived