• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm getting a vasectomy tomorrow morning...

The Saltman

Thank you Captain Obvious McDoesntunderstandhyperbole.

I totally understood it. Just made my comment in case anyone else didn't.

That said, my wife calls me Captain Obvious sometimes. I hope she never starts posting here.

I totally understood it. Just made my comment in case anyone else didn't.

That said, my wife calls me Captain Obvious sometimes. I hope she never starts posting here.

I'm gonna go ahead and say, at this point if someone thinks that a vasectomy is actually cutting someone's balls off... we should go ahead and give them a vasectomy. Against their will if necessary.

Don't do anything strenuous.  Don't be THAT guy.  Stay on a couch/recliner/bed whatever and rotate the frozen peas and take the meds (at least for first day).  I had to switch to Motrin for day 2 because pain meds don't let me sleep.  I sleep, but I don't rest because dreams are in technicolor. 

Worst part was getting betadine/iodine wash on your boys. 

True story...

After our second child was born my wife went into heart failure and came close to not making it. She pulled through but we were told no more babies. I nutted up and decided I'd get it taken care of. A close friend recommended his doc and said he was great.

I was prescribed what I think was one valium pill (its been 6 years, can't remember) and was told by the doc to take it the morning of the procedure with a shot of cough syrup. I decided to take it with about 6 shots of rebel yell and had the wife take me to yet the damn thing done.

When I arrived and had my feet in placed in the stirrups I was feeling pretty good. As soon as the first incision was made I sobered up fast. I felt everything and it hurt. Oh god did it hurt. I was sent home, told to ice it and would be ready to go back to work in two days.

4 days went by and my sack looked like a punching bag... Swollen, black and blue. I couldn't get out of bed. I called the doc and they said its normal, to ice it more. OK. I iced my but sack so much I developed freezer burn on my scrotum. That hurt.

It took a solid 7 days before I was back to work. good luck salty.... Youre gonna need it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

true story...

buddy of mine had it done a number of year ago after they had their third kid.  Year later...wife is pregnant.  After the fighting stopped, he went to his doctor and the doctor told him he was sorry, some males have dual plumbing and we missed yours.  So, he had it done again.  Then they had twins!  Shortly thereafter, they got divorced and low and behold...he meets a new woman to be the love of his life and guess what....she wants to have kids.  Back to the doctor for a reversal.  Two kids later and they decide, that's enough, back to the doctor again for #4.

ever since, I've called him zipper sack

by the way....47 this November and I still haven't gone...maybe I should book it huh?!!!!

Archived