• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The next person to mention Vick in this forum...

Zod

I'm in NY now and I'm dyin for an HT and one of their VIC cards!!!

I think even the ones who think VIC is a good fit are tired of talkn about it.... hopefully

I don't think VIC would be a good fit up your way in NY. VIC does have a lot history down here in this area so I can see why there is a lot of talk and fuss....I mean they do have some great produce and you are always bound to save some money w/ your card.

Michael Vick was the quarterback of the Atlanta Falcons for a few years, and he has a lot of success against the Panthers. He then was brought up on federal dog fighting charges and served 2 years in jail. He is now free, and trying to catch on with an NFL team, after being conditionally re-instated by Commissioner Goddell.

Michael Vick was the quarterback of the Atlanta Falcons for a few years, and he has a lot of success against the Panthers. He then was brought up on federal dog fighting charges and served 2 years in jail. He is now free, and trying to catch on with an NFL team, after being conditionally re-instated by Commissioner Goddell.
Please, elaborate. Also, subscribe me to your newsletter.

Thank you,

Concerned Citizen

Archived