• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Michael Roos

Catalyst

Not really sure what Roos' worth is, but he was rated the 11th best left tackle so I'd probably do a 4th round pick and maybe one of our RB's. Their running back corp is full of a bunch of jag's.

So, you think they'd go for one of our jag's with the accompanying contract?  They'd have to be nuts.

I gotta say i have never seen a team put so much faith in guys that have rarely taken a snap in the league. I wouldnt hold my breathe on them going after him the way things are looking.

Just sad. I kid you not. I can name each player on this team from the practice squad all the way to Cam, but I still dont even know who the hell all our O line starters. In particular the left side. Who is our LT/LG? Is Byron Bell switching to LT and if so who moves to RT? Is Amini really going to be as good coming off that injury? I know Kalil and Tre Turner will start. What about Garry Williams, didnt he get injured again?

Damn, our O line is one giant mess of a mess.

So, you think they'd go for one of our jag's with the accompanying contract? They'd have to be nuts.

DeAngelo Williams would easily be the best RB on their roster and if he didn't work out they could cut him next year with no repercussions.

If they cut Roos outright, I think his cap hit is $6 mil... Oddly enough the same as DeAngelo's.

Apparently Lewan is working at RT at Titan's Rookie/Mini-Camp and some are speculating that they have plans to rotate him and Oher at RT and leave Roos at LT... meaning we could be sh*t out of luck.

Well, that sucks.  Oher must be second guessing the choice of teams he made in free agency.

Can someone explain to me the compensatory picks thing how it's decided, because we are Urey going to get a ton like dan Fran did this year right? Lafell, Ginn, Munnerlyn, Smitty, Mitchell all leaving someone said we will get picks for them anything from 3rd to 7th rounders? Only reason I bring it up is doesn't it give us leverage to hand a team like the titans a fourth or whatever if we know it will only be basically a compensatory pick were going to get for say Roos. Then it's not like were losing anything.

theyre trying to create a market for roos. i wanted oher cause i thought he'd be a cheap one year deal, but the titans gave him waaaaaaaaaayyyy too much money. top 5 worst contracts of the off-season, just awful.

Archived