• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does any of you play clash of clans?

MichaelNewtonII

I'll take a look at the game. I spent the last year and who knows how much money on stupid Candy Crush. I finally had the courage to delete it on my phone after reaching level 500 but it's still on my Facebook. Hopefully this game isn't as addicting or expensive.

I'll take a look at the game. I spent the last year and who knows how much money on stupid Candy Crush. I finally had the courage to delete it on my phone after reaching level 500 but it's still on my Facebook. Hopefully this game isn't as addicting or expensive.

you do not have to spend any money, unless you just want to build everything fast. the higher the levels of your stuff, the longer it takes to upgrade, but you can get it instantly if you buy gems.

So the moral of the story is, be patient, and it is completely free.

Don't waste your gems. I did by finishing builds early in and then decided I needed a third builder. It was 500 gems and a fourth is 1000. The only thing I use them for now is boosting mines and collectors so that I can get enough loot to upgrade stuff.

Don't waste your gems. I did by finishing builds early in and then decided I needed a third builder. It was 500 gems and a fourth is 1000. The only thing I use them for now is boosting mines and collectors so that I can get enough loot to upgrade stuff.

Exactly, I am now trying to get to 500 gems, when I would have had it if I had just waited for things to finish. I want the 3rd builder hut.

I am almost at the acheivement for 1250 trophies in p2p, which awards 450 gems.

Exactly, I am now trying to get to 500 gems, when I would have had it if I had just waited for things to finish. I want the 3rd builder hut.

that is when I got my 3rd builder.  that and finding gems in trees, bushes, trunk, etc.

That's exactly what I did. I waited for everything on mine. I have 3 builders already I didn't spend 1 gem from the time I installed I saved up right off the bat

Archived