• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014/15 UEFA Champions League

Oh, it was nuts. They didn't just have them, they were straight throwing them on the pitch. I read they were threatening to throw them at Arsenal supporters too. Crazy stuff.

Yep, they tried to burn Arsenal flags and signs... Riot police with K9 units had to be called in.  I see UEFA suspending fans from at least 1 home match this year.

This is how pots would have looked like this season:

Pot 1:

Atletico

City

Bayern

Juve

Benfica

PSG

CSKA

Real

Pot 2:

Barca

Chelsea

Arsenal

Porto

Schalke

Borussia

Shakhtar

Basel

Pot 3:

Zenit

Leverkusen

Olympiacos

Ajax

Liverpool

Sporting

Galata

Athletic

Pot 4:

same

official pots:

Bez_tytu_u.png

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Real Madrid,

Please take it easy on us on Wednesday.

Thanks in advance.

-LFC Supporters

Real's been in some ridiculous form lately, but they're gonna cool off at some point. Hopefully not yet. I want them to smash Barca in the Clasico first. 

Real's been in some ridiculous form lately, but they're gonna cool off at some point. Hopefully not yet. I want them to smash Barca in the Clasico first. 

My only request is that when you get up by 3 goals at the half, you take it a little easy in the second. We are a dreadful squad right now. Hopefully we can give you some sort of fight.

My only request is that when you get up by 3 goals at the half, you take it a little easy in the second. We are a dreadful squad right now. Hopefully we can give you some sort of fight.

If that happens I would expect to see Isco, Illara and maybe even Khedira in the second half.

Archived