• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Liverpool vs. AC Milan: Saturday, August 2nd at 6:30pm at Bank of America Stadium

Ja  Rhule

This is a first time ever 2 soccer giants will come to Charlotte.  The attendance will give prospective on many things.  Can Charlotte host future international and world cup games?  Does Charlotte have enough fans for MLS expansion team?

Many fans will visit Charlotte from European countries.  This might be the most intentionally diverse Charlotte will ever get.

We have quiet few Liverpool fans on this board and they are throwing a tailgate party on August 2nd!  

Tickets are still available for the game but seats are limited.  I bough my tickets 3 months ago for $100 a ticket and now my seats cost $300-$400 a ticket.

Upper section  still available for $50 a ticket.  

This will be the first game after stadium upgrades are completed. 

• 1 month later...

So, I figured I'd bump this thread now that we are less than a month away. I know Arsen and AppState will be there, but is anyone else planning on coming?

We are throwing a big tailgate. I think we are going to start at around 12:00. We'll have food, beer, and a bunch of games for everyone to play.

Archived