• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera: "Bull****! This is our locker room."

SCP

It's not always a good thing to allow dumb muscle heads to lead the locker room.

Yeah, I mean it's not like our coach played one of the most athletic positions on a super bowl winning team for a coach that literally everyone knows

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Rangers are THE WORST fanbase in pro sports.  Still pissed seeing Florida back in the cup finals when we were the better team minus goalie play.     
    • Thought he was from Arkansas. Must have been the uniform colors. He had a pretty good Senior Bowl.  
    • I can agree. Though where he is in regards to the pecking order of the draft class is mostly irrelevant. Look no further than the rhetoric around last years QB class. As far as Payton. I'm with you I can't stand the guy. And I do think the dynamic between he and Brees is similar to that of Brady and Belichick. But I'm not going to hold the failure of Russell Wilson against him. Look I have to be honest I think Wilson was really overrated even in his best years. He had good physical ability despite his size but he threw up a lot of prayer balls that receivers plucked out of the air for him. He also had a really great defense and overall coaching staff in the upper echelon of the league consistently. And don't even get me started on the Super Bowl he won. I still contend that Broncos team was probably the worst team in a Super Bowl in the last 50 years minimum. That final play against the Patriots in his next and final Super Bowl is the real Russell Wilson. Personally I hope Sean Payton continues to fall flat on his face because fug the Denver Broncos and him 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has them contending again.