• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

A reporter just asked Erik Spoelstra if he thought the Spurs broke the 'heat' on purpose because they were aware of LBJ's cramp issues....

What a moron.

He'll be job hunting by tomorrow afternoon.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

"weird" is the right word. LeBron is an expert actor as shown by his many flops. He didn't have cramps, he just wanted an excuse because even if he were on the court they would've lost.

You've got a realllly scary obsession with LeBron, like a lover scorned. Like I'm kinda worried youre going to boil a rabbit on his stove or something.

Jordan played an entire game with the flu... LeBron had to sit down because it was hot...

LBJ couldn't make the 10 foot walk to the bench because of a cramp.... Kobe did it with a torn achilles.

I can hear the collective jimmies being rustled...

Get real buddy, LeBron bitched out because he sucks. Remember the flu game? Oh that's right you weren't even alive then or you were maybe a few months old. Jordan played through the pain, LeBron can't. Don't ever try to say LeBron is better than Jordan, he couldn't even hold his jockstrap.

When did I say LeBron was better than Jordan? I said he's better at certain aspects of the game. You're a fugin idiot to say LeBron sucks. & yeah I saw the flu game. Jordan didn't even have the flu he had food poisoning.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2013/04/18/michael-jordan-food-poisoning-flu-game-chicago-bulls/2093631/

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/19568556-419/michael-jordans-flu-game-for-bulls-really-tied-to-tainted-pizza-trainer-says.html

Archived